In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Beta Patch 4.0.1 (28 April 2017)
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that turret health had been decreased by 20%. Turrets now have their correct health values back.
- Fixed that you couldn’t chat during the victory/defeat screen.
- Fixed that sometimes the Creeper Clunk Skin was incorrectly locked.
- Reworked Slowwolf Announcer to hopefully fix that he sometimes didn’t unlock. If you had this problem then please let us know if it is fixed now.
- Fixed that queue times for co-op vs bots were way too long. It’s now the intended 2 minutes.
- Fixed that co-op vs bots matches used only one map (Ribbit IV).
- Visually improved the droppod backgrounds for players with a Low background quality setting.
- Fixed team colour and the neutral colour for the custom game bomb when using the ‘explode on death’ setting.
- Improved visual clarity of the profile level 50 medal.
- In the player status dock, the health of the blue team is now blue when colourblind mode is on.
- When the game has trouble receiving end of game progress information, the game now waits for a maximum of 2 minutes after the game to retrieve that info and show you your rewards.
Progression[edit | edit source]
- The XP needed to level your account from level 0 to 1 has been decreased from 480 to 315
- The XP needed to level your account from level 1 to 2 has been increased from 495 to 550
- The XP needed to level a character from level 0 to 1 has been decreased from 400 to 315
Menus[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that featured matches didn’t show in the Watch menu.
- Fixed some cases where global chat sometimes randomly disappeared (seems like it still happens sometimes, let us know if this happens to you and in what situation).
- Recruitment code now correctly displays on Linux.
- Fixed an issue where pressing back on controller in character select while matchmaking would cause the leave game popup to not be controllable for 5s.
- Safe to leave message moved up so it isn’t blocked anymore by the exit menu button in the ingame menu.
- When a naut is already unlocked it will not show the discount label anymore.
- When you have selected a character that has less than a minute of total play time, the profile stats screen now shows “0” instead of displaying incorrect values for the “per minute” stat in each stat category.
- Fixed that in some occasions the progression bar in the armory kept counting up and resetting.
- Fixed that the tutorial character GG7 kept talking during popups that should silence him.
- Fixed a typo in the prestige medal descriptions.
Chucho Krokk[edit | edit source]
- Teamcolour is now being displayed properly on Chucho's sticky bomb.
- The tiny sticky bomb, from the Trick-Up-Your-Sleeve upgrade, should now play it's entire animation instead of resetting after starting.
Gnaw[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that fertilizing Weedlings would play the heal sound rapidly.
Jimmy and the LUX5000[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that the Nano Repair Bots lifesteal would proc multiple times for multiple hit targets.
Sentry[edit | edit source]
- Activating Black Hole Sun will now always use the skin’s appropriate voice.