In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Beta Patch 4.0.4 (18 May 2017)
- Made changes so that our servers can handle much larger numbers of simultaneous players once we go free to play. This contains some rather complicated tech so we expect we’ll be doing further fixes to this in the coming days.
- Slightly increased the in-game scoreboard size.
- Items bought icons are now always shown in the scoreboard when your account level is 6 or higher.
- Fixed that you would sometimes still get invite suggestions when your party was already full.
- Fixed that poor connection popup would appear partially behind other menus.
- Fixed a rare crash while waiting for matchmaking.
Coco[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Coco’s Ball Lightning visual was upside down when aiming to the left.
Derpl[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Derpl’s Nuke visual was upside down when aiming to the left.