Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Coco Nebulon ||Unlocked Level: 10|
|Type of abilities: Damage Over Time, Long-ranged, Slow||Release Date: July 23rd, 2012|
Back Story[edit | edit source]
Hailing from a psyonic race near the outer brim of the galaxy, comes Coco Nebulon, the cosmic waveblazer. Coco rides her combat waveboard into battle, using her psyonic powers to subdue her adversaries. Why Coco fights in the war is a bit unclear, as no-one can really understand her when she talks.
Excerpt from her spacelog: "It's just like, dude, I was cruisin' the galaxy, you know, in this totally tubular, space-van, searching for the best cosmic waves man. And, you know, like, when I was, like, you know, like acing these waves once, there was like this giant robot corporation that wanted to make like these waves like into a giant galactic like battlefield you know? And I was all like, oh man, that's so un-narly dude. But those robots were all like 10100111001 or whatever. So I was all like, yeah but ok, you know? And then these robots were all like, ohh we have to fight each other. And they were like shooting lasers at eachother man. And I was like, man, I gotta fight, you know, like totally with these robots against the other robots because it's like, you know, whatever."
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Taunts[edit | edit source]
- "You guys are totally going down!"
- "I'm taking all you posers out!"
- "Get ready for some gnarly moves!"
- "Shut-up, no way!"
- 'Yeah right, as if!"
- "You can't be like serious!"
- "Get ready for some bodacious action!"
Help[edit | edit source]
- "Okay, I like, totally need a hand here!"
- "Help me out dude!"
- "Oh my GOD!"
- "Umm, so help or something!"
Purchase[edit | edit source]
- "Like, all these really shiny things!"
- "Shopping spree!"
- "WOW! So much stuff!"
Teleporting[edit | edit source]
- "Catch you guys later!"
- "Gonna be out for a sec!"
- "Hang tight, be right back!"
Chosen[edit | edit source]
- "Get ready for some gnarly moves!"
- "Get ready for some bodacious action!"
Drop Pod In[edit | edit source]
- "Cowabunga, losers!"
- "Time for some bodacious action!"
Killing Blow[edit | edit source]
- "Eat it lame-o!"
- "Total Wipeout!"
- "That was AWESOME!"
Killing Spree[edit | edit source]
- "I'm smoking!"
On Death[edit | edit source]
- "Ahhh! I'm, like, dead, man!"
Nauts In-Game Look[edit | edit source]
Skin Information[edit | edit source]
Aloha! The fresh, floral air energizes you. The warm, tranquil waters refresh you. The breathtaking, natural beauty renews you. As the sun sets, you look around, you're on an exotic island, wearing a straw skirt and flowers in your hair. This can be your life if you upgrade now to Hawaii Coco! It costs $2.49.
Hero Spotlight[edit | edit source]
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.3.3: Warning: Skipping bad option 'Console' for parameter 'category'.
- 2013-11-05 17:37:56 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Zombie Leon
- 2013-09-24 16:02:30 Yuri
- 2013-09-16 19:59:10 Coco Tactics
- 2013-09-13 04:00:23 Froggy G/Builds/Rappin' and slappin'
- 2013-07-28 20:03:50 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Wrangler
- 2013-07-23 16:18:30 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/pocket full of solar
- 2013-07-03 16:39:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Spike Dive Assassin
- 2013-07-01 13:26:26 Skølldir/Builds/Superpowered Punches
- 2013-06-30 20:10:47 Gnaw/Builds/(updated) Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-30 01:32:31 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Hard to kill lonestar
- 2013-06-30 01:30:22 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-22 18:10:33 Raelynn/Builds/Tricks and Tips~
- 2013-06-21 08:51:47 Ayla/Builds/Hit'n'run
- 2013-06-19 18:54:38 Ayla/Builds/Rage Bomb Ayla
- 2013-06-16 23:51:53 Yuri/Builds/All Mine
- 2013-06-11 02:52:29 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Destroyer
- 2013-06-10 16:35:27 Skølldir/Builds/Tankdir - Health through Punching!
- 2013-06-10 12:05:29 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Beginners guide to Leon
- 2013-06-10 06:24:47 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Pocket Voltar - A Medic's Guide to the Universe
- 2013-06-10 06:24:07 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Offensive Build
- 2013-06-10 06:23:28 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Exponential Growth Voltar
- 2013-06-10 06:22:50 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Pepinos
- 2013-06-10 06:22:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Dive, Dash, Death
- 2013-06-10 06:22:22 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Stealth and kill.
- 2013-06-10 06:21:30 Skølldir/Builds/Gnome Loses Home in Tragic Earthquake
- 2013-06-10 06:20:17 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Beginner Build
- 2013-06-10 06:19:14 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift Focused
- 2013-06-10 06:18:19 Raelynn/Builds/Blaster-Pusher
- 2013-06-10 06:17:38 Raelynn/Builds/LHC Raelynn, Burst and Domination.
- 2013-06-10 06:17:02 Raelynn/Builds/Mileanhour's guide
- 2013-06-10 06:16:22 Raelynn/Builds/Chargin' Raelynn - Don't Run, You'll Die Tired!
- 2013-06-10 06:15:51 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Sniper Extraordinaire
- 2013-06-10 06:15:38 Raelynn/Builds/This is my Rifle
- 2013-06-10 06:13:41 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Relentless Chrono Assault
- 2013-06-10 06:13:27 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Sword Time Warp
- 2013-06-10 06:13:08 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Never Ending Attack
- 2013-06-10 06:12:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/No Escape
- 2013-06-10 06:12:26 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Feel The Sharpness of This Blade!
- 2013-06-10 06:10:44 Gnaw/Builds/Aggressive Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:34 Gnaw/Builds/Upclose and personal gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:22 Gnaw/Builds/Destroy Melee Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:13 Gnaw/Builds/Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:09:31 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Storm Support
- 2013-06-10 06:07:55 Froggy G/Builds/Shotgun Splasher
- 2013-06-10 06:07:23 Froggy G/Builds/Invincible
- 2013-06-10 06:06:38 Derpl Zork/Builds/Sniper-Cat
- 2013-06-10 06:06:07 Derpl Zork/Builds/Siege Crazy
- 2013-06-10 06:05:26 Derpl Zork/Builds/Fast killing with Turret
- 2013-06-10 05:54:00 Clunk/Builds/Explode 'N' Snare
- 2013-06-10 05:50:49 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Aggressive Coco
- 2013-06-09 01:04:36 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-09 01:03:23 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/The Vinnie & Spike guide to robbin' banks properly, see?
- 2013-06-07 16:13:17 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Lost In the Mist/Ambush
- 2013-06-03 20:18:06 Yuri/Builds
- 2013-05-25 07:06:57 Clunk/Builds/Tank
- 2013-05-16 15:13:24 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Puddingskin's Lonestar Build; Dynamite Based
- 2013-05-13 16:45:13 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Puddingskin's Coco Build; TUBE-YOU-LAR!
- 2013-05-10 19:08:41 Clunk/Builds/Flexible Clunk
- 2013-05-10 14:47:37 Raelynn/Builds/Puddingskins Ultimate Raelynn Build
- 2013-05-02 19:23:06 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Nyah! 2.1
- 2013-05-02 19:10:41 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Delicious Solar
- 2013-04-30 06:15:22 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Leon Chameleon/Builds/Puppet Master
- 2013-04-12 22:33:56 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Double Dash Takedown
- 2013-04-03 18:53:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Neverending killing spree
- 2013-03-21 14:56:25 Clunk/Builds/Explode Spam Clunk
- 2013-03-18 02:15:12 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:23:19 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:22:16 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-03-05 20:53:24 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Executioner
- 2013-03-05 00:09:57 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Come At Me Bro!/ No Escape
- 2013-02-12 21:15:03 Clunk/Builds/The Sapper
- 2013-02-02 21:12:17 Raelynn/Builds/Noobnauts- Raelynn
- 2013-01-13 19:05:24 Raelynn/Builds/360 SlowScope
- 2013-01-10 10:37:56 Skølldir/Builds/They Can't Run If You Stun
- 2013-01-08 21:48:41 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Coco's Turret Downer Build
- 2012-12-26 17:22:58 Skølldir/Builds/MvPlayer w/ Mutton
- 2012-12-24 23:46:46 Skølldir/Builds/Name of Gvinnie spikeuide
- 2012-12-22 14:04:26 Skølldir/Builds/It's an all-you-can-FIST buffet!
- 2012-12-01 19:55:27 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Time Rift CC Build
- 2012-11-28 05:21:01 Raelynn/Builds/Turret Pushing Build
- 2012-11-28 04:34:40 Raelynn/Builds/Monkey's Paw Aggression
- 2012-11-27 20:54:14 Raelynn/Builds/One shot, One Kill
- 2012-11-27 19:51:04 Raelynn/Builds/Damage whopper
- 2012-11-27 00:06:23 Raelynn/Builds/Harasser Raelynn
- 2012-11-26 01:12:29 Raelynn/Builds/Brawler Raelynn
- 2012-11-25 23:16:14 Raelynn/Builds/Siege Mode
- 2012-11-25 17:26:31 Raelynn/Builds/Who wants a cuddle?
- 2012-11-25 13:39:58 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift + Blaster Build
- 2012-11-25 04:20:24 Raelynn/Builds/Offensive Support
- 2012-11-21 21:20:36 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Supportive Build
- 2012-11-21 07:47:04 Raelynn/Builds/Speed Farming
- 2012-11-21 03:49:43 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Moneybags build
- 2012-11-20 21:38:19 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Vampiric Coco
- 2012-10-26 23:25:40 Gnaw/Builds/General Gnaw
- 2012-10-26 23:07:33 Yuri/Builds/Team-Based Support
- 2012-10-26 23:06:30 Yuri/Builds/Laser Focused
- 2012-10-26 23:05:51 Yuri/Builds/Minespam Yuri
- 2012-10-26 22:27:14 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Endgame Build
- 2012-10-26 22:23:04 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Assassin Sword Spank
- 2012-10-26 22:20:36 Froggy G/Builds/Angler
- 2012-10-26 22:19:35 Froggy G/Builds/Chaser
Tips & Tactics[edit source]
Playing As:[edit | edit source]
- Coco can be played as a harasser, focusing on poking enemies with Ball Lightning while using Blaze to keep enemies at bay, or as a brawler, via powerful autoattack upgrades.
- When autoattacking Droids and turrets, keep in mind that Coco does not stop immediately after moving. You may end up taking necessary damage if you are not careful.
- As with every 'naut, boots will increase Coco's jump height slightly, allowing her to have an easier time reaching certain platforms.
- With Ball Lightning's natural range and ability to pierce through terrain, you may use it to farm neutral creeps without actually going into the jungle areas. This is specially useful on Ribbit IV`.
- If you manage to launch a Ball Lightning behind your enemy, the explosion will launch him towards you. Use this tactic to throw your enemy at turrets or on your team. Thunder Striker helps with this.
- Slowing enemies with Blaze makes it easier to land Ball Lightning on them.
- Disruptor and Syphon Disruptor stack with each other for a very powerful slowing effect.
- Silver Coating gives Coco very high mobility, allowing her to escape or chase targets much more effectively.
- Upon activating Blaze, going through a high-traffic jumppad may cause enemies who are using it to be effected by the blaze, causing them to be hit by it. It can also work as short-term area denial.
Playing Against:[edit | edit source]
- Ball Lightning can pierce through terrain and deal high damage, but it moves slowly. Timing your jumps can help you avoid it.
- Dying is always worse than retreating. Keep an eye on your health bar and see if you can survive another Ball Lightning. If the answer is no, it is better to retreat and heal.
- If Coco uses her Silver Coating to quickly join a fight, she just lost a powerful escape tool. Punish her for it.
- Coco cannot detonate Ball Lightning while stunned or silenced.