|Attack Type:||Short Range|
|Froggy G ||Unlocked Level: 1|
|Type of abilities: Area of effect, Stun, Invulnerability, Reflect||Release Date: May 1st, 2012|
Back Story[edit | edit source]
Straight out of the marsh pond ghettos of planet Ribbit IV comes the amphibious B.I.G., also known as Nate Frogg, but mostly known as Froggy G. Growing up in the baddest part of town, struggle and incarceration surrounded Froggy from an early age. Taking part in his first swim-by shoot out as a tadpole, Froggy seemed destined for a life of crime and prison.
After a bloody gangwar with the neighbouring Toad-unit posse ended in a 5 year jail sentence, Froggy G vowed to end his gangsta ways. Instead, Froggy G started earning his keep as a beatboxing streetdancer and rapper, hoping to be picked up by a major record label. Unfortunately, his tracks titled "Pond Pimpin", "Froggin' dirty" and "Motherfrogger bounce!" didn't earn him much.
In order to make some money, and then make some mo', Froggy G became a hired gun. Combining his shoot-out experiences with lethal watery dance-moves and beatboxing techniques, Froggy G now spins and dashes across intergalactic battlefields, droppin foo's left and right with his fishgun, hoping to make some money to take his momma out of the hood.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Taunts[edit | edit source]
- "Yo mama is so fat..."
- "Ribbit ribbit real good!"
- "Don't touch tha 'fro!"
- "Bring it! What?!"
- "This is my pond! I ain't goin' nowhere."
- "I see ya, but I wouldn't wanna be ya."
- "Can't touch this."
Help[edit | edit source]
- "Help a frog out!"
- "Froggy be bleedin'!"
- "Yo man, I'm hurt!"
- "I'm croakin' over here!"
Purchase[edit | edit source]
- "Daddy got a brand new bag."
Teleporting[edit | edit source]
- "Froggy G left the building!" Reference to Elvis Presley
- "Yor homies, smell you later." Reference to Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Chosen[edit | edit source]
- "Grand master splash in da house"
- "At the Frog, at the Frog"
- "Can't touch this"
- "Make some noise for the Frog"
Killing Spree[edit | edit source]
- "Damn it's good to be a gangsta!"
- "This is how I roll!"
- "Don't hate the game, hate the player!"
Killing Blow[edit | edit source]
- "Hubba hubba, hubba hubba!"
- "They see me whirlin', they hatin'." A reference to Ridin': a single by American rapper Chamillionaire.
- "Can't touch this." A reference to U Can't Touch This: a single by American rapper MC Hammer.
- "It wasn't me."
Drop Pod In[edit | edit source]
- "Grand master splash in da house!"
Nauts In-Game Look[edit | edit source]
Skin Information[edit | edit source]
Hero Spotlight[edit | edit source]
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.1.1: Warning: Skipping bad option 'Console' for parameter 'category'.
- 2013-09-24 16:02:30 Yuri
Tips & Tactics[edit source]
Playing As:[edit | edit source]
- Using your Splash Dash in a way that you end right next to your target will give you a larger window of opportunity to damage your enemy with Tornado Move or the Bolt .45 Fish-gun.
- Hammer Pants upgrade description explains that you must "aim at the ground to execute". In reality, the effect will occur if you hit any kind of terrain, including walls, ceilings and enemy turrets.
- Both Can't Touch This and [Console/Right Back At Ya!|Right Back At Ya!]] allow Froggy G to damage turrets with little to no punishment.
- Turbo Tape can turn Tornado Move into a powerful chasing and escaping tool.
Playing Against:[edit | edit source]
- While Froggy G is immune to all forms of direct damage during Splash Dash, crowd control effects will still be applied to him.
- As a brawler, Froggy G excels in one versus one combat. Be sure to stick to your team and avoid being lined up as to make sure at least one team member avoids Splash Dash's stun and is ready to punish him for it.
- If Froggy G is using Right Back At Ya!, stop using attacks that can be reflected until it wears off. See a list of what can be reflected and what cannot here.
- Tornado Move can be interrupted by some crowd control effects, like stuns.
- If an enemy Froggy G is constantly using his Splash Dash to attack, save a Crowd Control to punish him afterward or even maybe kill him.