|Attack Type:||Medium Range|
|Sheriff Lonestar ||Unlocked Level: 1|
|Type of abilities: Area of effect, Blind, Slow, Triple Jump, Lifesteal||Release Date: May 1st, 2012|
Back Story[edit | edit source]
At the heart of the milky way lies the Bovinion system, ruled by a semi intelligent cow-like species. Although technologically advanced to an acceptable level, these Bovinions have maintained a tribal form of society for several thousands of years. Until recent years, an age-old custom in this society was to scare young Bovinion calves with bogeyman stories about a scary cowboy. Naughty Bovinion calves would, as the story went, be caught by this cowboy's unrelenting lasso.
Recently, a wealthy Bovinion visionary opened up a park where visitors would come to see a genetically re-engineered cowboy in action. But disaster struck and the cowboy escaped his cage. Before the Bovinions could react the cowboy had wrangled the entire park staff. Terror shook the Bovinion civilization as the cowboy started to wrangle every single Bovinion on the planet! Suddenly the Bovinions found themselves out of their cities and wrangled into herds on green meadows by the whisky drinking, bucket spitting, yeeehaawing horror.
Once the entire Bovinion civilization had been wrangled, the cowboy, naming himself Sherriff Lonestar, rode a rocket ship into the sunset, his job complete. Now Sherriff Lonestar fights as a mercenary in the robot wars, combining his awesome cowboy-powers with high tech weaponry to earn some solar to spend on whisky and cigars.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Taunts[edit | edit source]
- "Come 'ere and say that again!"
- "Yellow belly!"
- "Be quick or be dead!"
- "You're a goner!"
- "You best skedaddle!"
- "The jig is up!"
- "Get off my porch!"
Help[edit | edit source]
- "I'm all dragged out!"
- "I'm getting banged up over here!"
- "Pony on up over here!"
- "I'm almost a goner!"
Purchase[edit | edit source]
- "Spending some Dinero!"
- "More swag!"
Teleporting[edit | edit source]
- "Riding into the sunset!"
- "Heading back to the Ranch!"
- "Leave some for when I get back!!"
Chosen[edit | edit source]
- "Time to kick butt and chew Tobacco!"
- "There's a new Sheriff in town!"
- "Saddle up!"
Killing Blow[edit | edit source]
- "I just did the universe a favour!"
- "Dying ain't much of a living, boy!"
- "You don't look so good, partner!"
Killing Spree[edit | edit source]
- "I'm taking you all out!"
- "Wildest gun in the galaxy!"
On Death[edit | edit source]
- "Son of a ... Ahhhhh!"
Nauts In-Game Look[edit | edit source]
Skin Information[edit | edit source]
Hero Spotlight[edit | edit source]
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.1.1: Warning: Skipping bad option 'Console' for parameter 'category'.
- 2013-09-24 16:02:30 Yuri
Tips & Tactics[edit source]
Playing As:[edit | edit source]
- Use the additional jump provided by Rocket Boots to confuse enemies and evade their attacks.
- The Rubber Sleeve upgrade allows Lonestar to attack turrets and enemies from a much safer distance.
- You can trap enemies between your bull and terrain or one of your turrets for massive damage.
- Bull is very useful for clearing lanes of enemy traps such as Yuri's Mines or Derpl's Grid Traps.
- Bull can be used as a scouting tool. If you suspect a hide area has an enemy or trap awaiting, send the bull in first so it grants vision to you and your team.
- Purchasing even base bull early on is an effective way of keeping enemies at bay or trapping them against a turret.
- Avoid using bull to push enemy droids away from your turret. You may prevent some damage right away, but doing so will also push them out of turret range. When they return, they'll generate a new shield, recovering even more health. It's best to use your blaster or dynamites to destroy them instead.
Playing Against:[edit | edit source]
- Lonestar can jump again mid-air (twice with his boots). Try to keep track of his jumps to attack him when he comes down.
- Rubber Sleeve will make dynamites bounce as high as Lonestar's position the moment he throws them. Use this to predict its pattern an avoid them more easily.
- Lonestar's Dynamite explode on contact. Be careful when approaching him in melee range, as you may suddenly take more damage than you'd expect.
- Lonestar's only means of pushing his enemies away is his bull. It's easier to attack him when it is on cooldown.
- Always keep an eye on the minimap, as Lonestar excels at pushing. If he goes to another lane to kill droids, you might want to follow him to repel the push or chase him off.