Click here to return to the map editor's object list
For general attributes click here
DroidWaveSpawner are mainly used to spawn droids on both team. However you can spawn what you want.
|spawnPosition:TEAM_ZERO||Position of the red droid spawner||Position ([ x ] [ y ])|
|spawnPosition:TEAM_ONE||Position of the blue droid spawner||Position ([ x ] [ y ])|
|timeBeforeFirstWave||Required amout of time before the first droid wave will spawn||Number|
|timeBetweenWaves||Time between droid wave spawns||Number|
|numberOfDroidsToSpawn||Amount of droids that will spawn at once||Number|
|className||Name of the creep that will spawn||Text|
|aiFileName||The AI the spawned creep will use||Text|
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- If the gamemode is set to deathmatch, creeps will not spawn
- To get the normal melee droids you pick CreepDroidMelee as class name.
- The AI for Melee droids is AIMeleeCreep.
- Droids have seperate AI for using the upper lane. That AI is called AIMeleeCreepUp.
- A droidWaveSpawner will create 2 red selectable box that you will be able to move. Moving the 2 box will change either spawnPositon:TEAM_ZERO or spawnPosition:TEAM_ONE