Invisibility is a status effect that renders the target completely invisible. Invisibility wears off when the stealthed 'Naut uses an ability or autoattack, or after a set duration of time.
Invisibility-granting abilities and upgrades[edit | edit source]
Generic[edit | edit source]
- Stealth Orb (Only available on Aiguillon)
Leon[edit | edit source]
- Cloaking Skin (Default)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is possible to collect Solar while invisible. Therefore, an invisible player can be easily found if Solar coins start disappearing.
- Most particle effects such as DoTs, Snipe's targeting reticle and crowd control indicators such as slow's clock still appear on invisible targets, giving away their position.
- Going into Siege Mode as Derpl will not cancel the invisibility effect.
- Droids cannot become invisible.
- Invisible units can still be heard, turning music off can help players finding them.