Nibbs/Tips & Tactics
Playing As:[edit | edit source]
- Nibbs is very frail and needs to get close to the enemy to deal most of her damage. Consider investing in survivability. Upgrades like Power Pills Turbo and Chocolate Monster Egg can be invaluable in keeping her alive.
- Frenzy will disappear shortly after you stop hitting enemies, however, even hitting one enemy in passing will reset the countdown. Keep hitting something whenever possible to keep a full meter and benefit from the extra attack speed.
- Combining Misery Tarot Cards and Special Offer Skrogchu will maximize the regeneration from Misery Tarot Cards.
- You will keep all of your momentum when teleporting to the Orb of Omicron.
- Use Orb Of Omicron to break free from tether effects.
- Using Lion Tail and Mobile Analytic Laboratory Zurian, Orb Of Omicron can become a very powerful Crowd Control without even needing to teleport to it.
- Mobile Analytic Laboratory Zurian can help you play mind-games on your opponents.
- Fire Breath will lock you in place when you activate it. Think carefully about when and where to use it.
- Fire Breath does considerably less damage to droids, so don't waste it clearing lanes.
- Fire Breath can be easily avoided by mobile 'Nauts like Coco or Froggy G. Use Chilas Wax Candle and Lion Tail to make it easier to land.
- Fire Breath can be cancelled by teleporting to the Orb Of Omicron.
Playing With:[edit | edit source]
- If you have an Ensnare or Stun, try to save it for when Nibbs is around. It helps her hit with Fire Breath.
- Try to make sure that enemies can't hurt Nibbs while she's using her Fire Breath. It leaves her very vulnerable.
Playing Against:[edit | edit source]
- Being very frail and slow, Nibbs is naturally vulnerable to burst damage, though she can still escape via Orb Of Omicron. Try to save high damage abilities for when it is on cooldown, or surprise her before she can teleport away.
- slowdown effects like Time Warp and Timerift can "trap" Nibbs while she's using Fire Breath.
- Most crowd control effects cannot prevent Nibbs from using her Fire Breath, but stuns will make her unable to aim it where she wants to.
- Nibbs can use Orb Of Omicron while ensnared, but will still be snared when she teleports. Follow the Orb to keep attacking her.
- When chasing a fleeing Nibbs as a team, consider splitting up if she throws out an Orb Of Omicron. That way, there will be someone waiting for her at the orb's location if she teleports and people still chasing her should she choose not to teleport.
- Nibbs is fairly slow for a low health melee 'Naut. You can abuse this to out-manoeuvre her.
- The trail of Fire Breath has a slight delay when aiming it. Keep your movements unpredictable to avoid the bulk of the damage.
- Be careful where you are while on low health; Nibbs can easily close the distance and get in range of you with Orb Of Omicron, while Fire Breath can hit through solid walls. Don't stick around when low on health.