In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Patch 1.0 (1 August 2012)
New features[edit | edit source]
- Added a Vsync setting
Character balance/fixes[edit | edit source]
- Damage/heal numbers that pop out of characters are now correctly rounded. So 1.6 is now rounded to 2 instead of to 1. This has no gameplay impact, it only changes the numbers that pop up!
- Derpl’s Nuke no longer requires ammo
- Derpl’s damage absorbing shield now does not block against snare, stun and tongue any more
- Fixed that teleporting could sometimes be interrupted at the very end, when the character was already visually gone
- Lonestar now stands still very shortly while casting Bull, like on console, so that he doesn’t cast the Bull behind him while walking
General fixes: major fixes[edit | edit source]
- Achievements cannot be gotten in the tutorial any more
- Yoooo JOE! and Slimer’s Evil Twin Achievements can no longer be gained offline
- Fixed crash when quitting the game during the “joining match” screen
General fixes: minor fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed several cases where one player’s HUD would show up in the other player’s view in splitscreen
- Fixed Coco Syphon Disruptor upgrade pricing.
- Adjusted pricing for upgrades with multiple tiers vs. single tier upgrades.
- Improved keyboard only control schemes
- Fixed several text and stat bugs
- If you open the control scheme menu during the first time in the tutorial, it is now now empty any more
- Lowest volume setting is now lower
- Various menu controls improvements (mouse and joystick)