Patch 1.14 (7 February 2013)
New features[edit | edit source]
- Seasonal Leaderboards: a new leaderboard every two months, starting today! The History screen will show your previous results in the leaderboards. Favourite class in the leaderboards is now also shown per period instead of for your entire playing history.
- Pimpy G Character Skin (for Froggy G): Them superfly leather suede jeans. That's Pimpin'! That black belt of bling. That's Pimpin'! Them "eyes on the money" glasses. That's Pimpin'! That gold 'n diamond "smack you fools" cane. That's Pimpin'! Pimpy G is pimpin' and you know it.
- Double-O Yuri Character Skin (for Yuri): Double-O-Yuri's instructions are implicit. License to kill. From elegant clubrooms to exotic islands, Double-O-Yuri carries out the Secret Simeon Service's dirty work. An action filled adventure of intrigue, treachery and romance. In the world of adventure, the highest number is Double-O-Yuri!
- In the loading screen you can now see how many other players are ready to start the match.
Major fixes[edit | edit source]
- Framerate has been improved quite a bit for less powerful videocards, especially during fierce battles.
- Fixed that sometimes a player would enter an empty match, while the others were still waiting in the loading screen for the match to fill up and start.
Minor fixes[edit | edit source]
- Super Breed 2.0 now correctly increases the size of the Bull
- Leon’s clones now have the same healthbar size as Leon himself (not the same health, of course!).
- Fixed that free Power Pills was always unlocked, even at a too low level account.
- Some improvements to the bots.