In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Patch 1.15.1 (6 March 2013)
General fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that existing summoned characters (Voltar's Drones, Genji's flying droids, Gnaw's Weedlings) would become invisible and invincible after host migration for all other players.
- Fixed that bots had a hard time spotting enemy characters
- A bunch of text fixes
- Fixed that on Low texture quality, loading screen showed that Genji would come soon, instead of that he was already out
- Made some improvements to prevent Leaderboard resets. (We definitely improved things, but we don’t dare claim it is fixed. If you still get resets, please send us your logs so we can further investigate.)
General balance[edit | edit source]
- Droid levelling effect reduced per level, extra hp 20 -> 15, damage vs. turrets +40% -> +20%
- Removed speed increase on droid levelling, this also caused droids to miss the elevator on Ribbit IV
Character balance/fixes[edit | edit source]
Genji[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Cocoon sometimes did not get a visual (also sometimes causing giant frozen Clunk visuals)
- Caterpillar King statue heal effect shot doesn’t move through turrets anymore
- Cocoon base cooldown 8s -> 9s
- Kremzon Calendar 2nd stage cost 135 -> 165
Yuri[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Uranium Spikes still added the 1.14 value of 24 damage, when combined with Carpet Bombs.
Skølldir[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that 3rd bash combo hit would sometimes still show while Skølldir was cocooned.
- Fixed that Skølldir often lost the ability to use his base attack after being cocooned.
- Fixed that When playing with the Honeydew skin, the 3rd bash combo would be bugged visually when Skølldir was under the effects of Oily Bronze.
- Oily bronze duration 3s -> 2.5s
Leon[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that when using the Mousquetaire Leon skin combined with the Magnet Piercing or Steel False Teeth upgrades, enemy characters pulled by Tongue would end up on the other side Leon.
Vinnie & Spike[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that unlock levels of Withered Presidents Mask and Rubber Mask were swapped.
Raelynn[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Iron Rifle shield would trigger inconsistently.
Derpl[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Derpl was able to transform while being inside the cocoon.
Froggy G[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Mutant Worms: Ninja Edition glitched out visually when playing with Pimpy G skin or Grand Master Splash skin.
Clunk[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Clunk could shoot through the team wall at the shop by standing directly next to it.