Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Patch 1.17 (9 April 2013)
New features[edit | edit source]
- New map: Aiguillon!
Aiguillon, the new Awesomenauts map, is out now! This new map has a whole new layout and takes place in a ruined, forgotten temple on Leon's homeworld Aiguillon. Combatants wishing to dominate the map are advised to stay on their toes. That's because Leon's people, the Kremzon, heavily favour stealth in combat. The temple is built around a stealth orb, which grants the user a peroid of invisibility. Apart from the orb, the temple also features ample hiding places used to stay out of sight.
Legend tells the story of a giant cranky porcupine wandering through space. Furious at the sun for burning his eyes, he charged and killed both the light and himself. His prickly remains now orbit the dead sun and gave home to the Kremzon, a crude and devious species that spend most of their time in bustling cabarets and smokey cafés. Aiguillon's thorny rings conceal a mythical temple, rumored to hold the power of invisibility."
- New skin: Demon Skølldir!
Summoned by a sorcerous ritual, Demon Skølldir has entered our realm! Chaos follows in his wake! Tremble mortals, and despair for Demon Skølldir's fiery fists of doom are upon you!
- New skin: Genji the Grey!
Genji the Grey wizard is not some conjurer of cheap tricks. He's a trusty companion for any questing party in need of his wisdom or his crafty smoke rings! Are you in need of some some fireballs, wisdom and balrog smiting? Look no further than Genji the Grey!
- A new song in the soundtrack!
- You can now select map and bot difficulty in Private matches.
- You can now block chat messages and taunts from other players by muting them in the in-game scoreboard.
- The game now pauses players with connection problems before kicking them, in the meanwhile trying to reestablish the connection.
General balance[edit | edit source]
- Free pills replaced with cc reduction 40%
- Power pills light/turbo stages lowered with 40%
- Solar tree (30 solar to 22,5 per minute) -25% effective
- Solar tree price from 100 Solar to 75 Solar
- The maximum health of Awesomenauts in increased by 3 hitpoints every 90s with a max of 30 hitpoints
- Basehealth of heroes increased with 15 HP
- Few small changes to inconsistent collision in levels
- Jumppads in AI station 404 have been slightly rotated to avoid heads bumping into ceilings
- Turrets are now better at aiming at enemies on ledges above them
- Fixed that heal-over-time was cleansed by health packs (only damage-over-time is now cleansed)
- Added Genji to the loading screen
Character balance/fixes[edit | edit source]
Vinnie & Spike[edit | edit source]
- Reduced the size increase of smoke cloud by 50%
- Received Solar via smoke cloud damage is reduced with 25%
- Gold fish upgrade on spike dive now actually triggers at 100 Solar instead of 200 Solar
- Alien abduction kit now correctly applies silence to dead sea horse head spikes
- Fixed an issue where the spike dive sometimes gets reflected by Froggy G, since it is intended as an AOE effect it is not reflectable anymore.
- Rubber mask and president’s mask now show the correct flavour text
- Cooldown increased of spike dive from 7s to 8s
- Smoke cloud, silence and blinds effects are now reduced in length after exiting the cloud
Genji[edit | edit source]
- Replaced power pills turbo to power pills light
- Plastic praying beads price increased from 220 to 250 Solar
- Plastic praying beads damage increase reduced from 3 to 2
- Glow bracelets price reduced from 165 to 140 Solar
- Glow bracelets attackspeed increased from 15% to 20%
- Fixed an issue where Clunk would scale after being cocooned
- Pefab cocoons don’t deal any damage anymore to the cocooned target
- Cocoon now also stops Yuri’s timebubble
- Monarch blessing and cocoon upgrades now unlock in the right order
- Prestiging locks Piggybank correctly now
- Collision box of Genji fits better now
- Storm can not be deflected anymore by Skolldir
- Removed the third stage of Storm drum
Gnaw[edit | edit source]
- Weedlings won’t drop solar when killed anymore
- Weedlings base damage increased from 6 to 7
Yuri[edit | edit source]
- Chrono rift divided into two stages each 150 Solar and providing +10%slow
- Base slow of timebubble decreased from 30% to 25%
- Baby yeti slow reduced from 35% to 30%
- Fixed a bug where yuri would laser and throw mines at the same time
Lonestar[edit | edit source]
- Homing missiles price increased from 190 to 220
- Homing missiles speed decreased
Derpl[edit | edit source]
- Increased cooldown of transforming back into siege mode to 5.5sec
- Prestiging locks lead casing correctly now
- Hovercats will now fly through glass platforms
Skolldir[edit | edit source]
- Oily spray on bronze fixed to not grant a double 3rd punch at the end
Raelynn[edit | edit source]
- Third stage of nuclear warhead for timerift now correctly costs 175 instead of 120 Solar
- Prestiging locks joe doll correctly now
- Fixed that Time Rift got stuck in the ceiling when you threw it while touching the ceiling yourself
Froggy G[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue which caused tornado to turn off the main gun
- Fixed that Froggy could not Dash away from turrets or walls when standing directly next to them.
Leon[edit | edit source]
- slow on damage out of stealth now works correctly
Clunk[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where Clunk would shoot a missile in the ground after using life bite
Leagues[edit | edit source]
- Starting with the new Season (April+May), League 2 is now half as large as it used to be. League 3 has been grown to compensate for this.
- At times during the day when there are few people playing online, leagues 1 and 9 won’t join league 5 matches any more. (All other leagues still search 5 leagues wide at such moments, so for example league 4 players search for matches of leagues 2 to 6. At times when there are more people online, a league 4 player would search in leagues 3 to 5.)
Minor fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that the Mac version would sometimes randomly not receive some packets. Such packets would then have to be resent, which caused a little bit of extra lag.