Patch 1.19 (28 May 2013)
New features[edit | edit source]
- New loading screen
LINUX SUPPORT![edit | edit source]
- If you own the game on Steam, you can now also download and play it in the Linux version of Steam! Windows, Mac and Linux players all play together online!
Cluck (Clunk skin)[edit | edit source]
- Roam the Awesomenauts battlefield as Cluck Clunk! Omelettes never contained this much aluminium! Everything is fowl play in this Humble Bundle Awesomenauts exclusive costume. Check him out in this bit of gameplay footage!
Major fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a problem that caused Awesomenauts to use a lot more performance since patch 1.18. This should decrease framedrops on older PCs.
- Fixed a crash on Mac, where the game would crash if chat messages of a certain (rare) form were received.
Minor fixes[edit | edit source]
- Increased volume of Team Killing Spree.