In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Patch 1.20 (13 June 2013)
New features[edit | edit source]
New playable ‘Naut: Ayla! This devious little girl is voiced by Ashly Burch!
Major fixes[edit | edit source]
- New players now get a lower rating and league in the leaderboards, so that they start in league 9 (or sometimes maybe league 8) instead of in league 5. This rating decrease gradually disappears in their first 30 matches. This counts total matches finished in ALL seasons, not per season.
- NEW SEASON STARTED! Since this changes the scores of all new players, a new Season is started, making the previous Season extremely short!
- Matches now update their league based on who is in the match. So if a match is started by a league 3 player and then a league 1 player joins, the match changes into a league 2 match, instead of remaining a league 3 match as before.
- Made some improvements in Season transition code, hopefully fixing the issue that some people were shown in the leaderboard as if they had played a very large number of matches and had a very low win percentage.
- Fixed that an incorrect leave penalty was sometimes applied.
- Fixed that anti-cheat code would sometimes incorrectly think there was a speedhack happening and would then quit the game.
Minor fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed some text errors
- Roof thickness of the core on Aiguillion is now the same as on the other maps
- When the bottom turret on Aiguillion gets destroyed you will no longer be shoved to the side when standing above it in the neutral zone
General balance[edit | edit source]
Raelynn[edit | edit source]
- Snipe and Timerift buttons won’t slow down the run of Raelynn when they haven’t been purchased yet
- HC bomb second stage damage increase reduced from *4 to *3
- 1.21 gigawatt battery duration reduced from 4 to 3
Vinnie & Spike[edit | edit source]
- Smoke screen can not interrupt a dash anymore
- Smoke screen red bandana should not be interrupted anymore while being in the smoke
- Spike dive base damage increased from 30 to 35 damage
- The godfish damage increased from +2 to +3
- Spikedive cooldown reduced from 8s to 7s
- Withered president mask cooldown reduction reduced from -2s to -1.5s
- Rigged casino games cooldown reduction reduced from 1.5s to 1s
- Bag of goldfish now activates when the player has 150 Solar
- Bag of goldfish price increased from 100 to 150 Solar
- Alien abduction kit is now 25% of damage dealt and works in the spikes instead of the dive
Genji[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where Genji wouldn’t receive his own blessing
- The Last Pieridae Transformae doesn’t have a delay on the droid spawn anymore
- Prefab cocoons won’t randomly drop through glass platforms anymore
- Healing shots won’t be reflected anymore by friendly Froggy’s
Froggy G[edit | edit source]
- Damage against turrets after activating mutant ninja worms should now be the same as normal damage instead of less
- Ice cubes stun duration reduced from 0.4s to 0.3s per stage
- Thornfish damage reduced from 3 to 2
- Thornfish price decreased to 280 Solar
Clunk[edit | edit source]
- Lifebite cooldown increased from 4.5s to 5s
Leon[edit | edit source]
- Cocoon works normally on clones now
- Leons own stealth now works better with the stealth powerup on Aiguillon
- Clones now show the stealth icon when killing an opponent
- Clones now show the right animation when doing a clover of honour hit
- Fixed that Clover Of Honour extra damage would not give additional lifesteal.
Derpl[edit | edit source]
- Can’t perform knockback pulse when cocooned any more
- Can’t shoot through the barrier anymore on Ribbit IV to hit the turret in toplane
- Traps now need 0.6s to arm
Lonestar[edit | edit source]
- Dynamite cooldown increased from 5s to 6s
- Mr TNT price increased from 110 to 130 per stage
Skolldir[edit | edit source]
- Rubber ducky stun duration reduced from 0.4s to 0.3s
Gnaw[edit | edit source]
- Weedling planting damage can’t be reflected anymore