Patch 1.23 (3 October 2013)
New Features[edit | edit source]
- Added dual stick support.
- Digital G, Cyber Coco, and Ghost Leon skins added.
- Matches will no longer automatically start until 6 players are present. If no players enter after 2 minutes, then the game can be manually quick-started.
- The Awesomenauts window icon now flickers when a match starts.
- Private Matches can now be set to be only joinable by invite, instead of allowing a friend to join by themselves.
General fixes[edit | edit source]
- Players with low bandwidth should now have a smoother online experience in Awesomenauts.
- Fixed some issues with ping calculation.
- Fixed menu cursor being permanently shown over in gameplay.
- Fixed crosshair/cursor being invisible during gameplay.
- New players who win a lot of matches now take twice as long to reach the higher leagues.
- All players will now be visible if a rare bug occurs where a team has four players instead of three.
- Fixed a few text errors.
- Added subtle anchor graphics to Swiggins’ Royal Toy Castle shield.
- Fixed Kage Genji skin missing some voice lines.
- Fixed Leon's Tongue Snatch graphics being broken after Morning Star Piercing was purchased.
- Fixed Ravishing Raelynn skin not playing Timerift charge-up sounds.
- Improved team colors of the Coco Mcfly skin.
- Fixed shadow under character being positioned too high, when standing inside a team wall/turret.
Balance and Gameplay[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Players can no longer be seen on the minimap when Blinded.
- Mass (pushing power) has been increased and changed for all characters based on health.
- Changed the moving platform between the bottom turrets on Aiguillon to a static one.
- Fixed that when you jumped down through a glass platform that was very close to the floor, you couldn’t jump up again until you stopped touching the glass platform with your head.
Yuri[edit | edit source]
- Fixed bug with Pod Pack Deluxe With Banana where the lifesteal effect did not work continuously.
- Spacetime Continuity Device now provides debuff immunity for allied Awesomenauts.
- Time Primer now increases the Time Warp's slow for 5% per stage for 140 Solar, isntead of giving a size increase.
- Chrono Rift slow reduced from 15% to 10%. Price reduced from 250 to 210.
- Flash Forward speed increased from 20% to 25%
- Removed homing on Suicide Drones.
- Increased movement acceleration.
- Increased jump height.
- Ice Cubes now give a 2s slow instead of stun for 15% per stage for. Price reduced to 150 Solar. (The slow countdown starts after the base stun is over)
- Can't Touch This is now a percentage-based shield. (25%)
- Turbo Tape is now split into 2 stages, each increasing speed by 4, 140 Solar for each stage.
- Base Splash Dash cooldown increased from 7s to 7.5s.
- Cattle Rebooter cooldown reduction reduced from 2s to 1.5s.
- Transfusion Grenades lifesteal increased from 25% to 30%.
Clunk[edit | edit source]
- Missiles now deal 75% damage to Turrets.
- Universal Charger's charge-up time decreasement reduced from 0.7s to 0.5s. Price reduced to 170 Solar, from 200.
- Screamer Engine Ensnare time reduced from 0.7s to 0.6s per stage.
Leon[edit | edit source]
- Cheese & Garlic Mints silence time reduced from 1s to 0.8s
- Tongue Stretcher range reduced from 2.4 to 2.2
- Cloaking Skin cooldown increased from 8s to 10s
- Replica Dummies now live 2s longer
Gnaw[edit | edit source]
- Power Pills Turbo replaced with Power Pills Companion, which increase both Gnaw's and Weedlings' health.
- Weedling health regeneration reduced by 25%.
- Weedlings now gain extra health over the course of a game (max extra health 9).
- Fertilizer health reduced from 40 to 30.
- Rotten Teeth price reduced from 245 to 230 Solar
Coco[edit | edit source]
- Blaze no longer damages Turrets.
- Ball Lightning base speed increased.
- Voltage Amplifier price reduced from 180 to 170 Solar.
- Conducting Gel price reduced from 180 to 165 Solar.
- Silver Coating speed increase reduced from 3.4 to 3 per stage
- Coco’s movement speed when attacking reduced by 50%.
- One stage of Static Gloves removed.
- Snipe charge-up reduced from 0.7s to 0.65s
- Gryc Lubricator divided into 3 stages, each increases range by 4 for 120 Solar.
- Timerift now deals 1 damage at base.
- One stage removed from Nuclear Warhead, price reduced from 175 to 165 Solar.
- HC-Bomb is now divided into 2 stages, each stage increases the number of bullets that can deal doubled damage. Price reduced from 130 to 115 Solar.
- Joe Doll price reduced from 175 to 160 Solar
- Receding Ponytail price reduced from 310 to 300 Solar.
- Fixed that if you have the damage upgrade for Timerift, the damage area would sometimes not be in the same spot as the Timerift itself.
- Flaming Fists price increased from 160 to 190 Solar.
- Chunk of Salted Meat price reduced from 180 to 170 Solar per stage.
- Pale Mead price reduced from 380 to 350 Solar.
- Red Bandana Silence reduced from 0.4s to 0.3s.
- Spike Dive and Dead Seahorse Head spikes radius slightly reduced.
- Chrome File price increased from 190 to 210 Solar.
- Dead Seahorse Head divided into two stages, each providing 20% damage for 140 Solar.
- Antique Machinegun radius reduced from +1.4 to +1.2
- Withered President Mask speed increase reduced from 100% to 80%.
Genji[edit | edit source]
- The Cat Pillar healing reduced from 12 to 10 per stage.
- Spiritual Cooking health buff now lasts for 20 seconds.
- Glow Bracelets divided into 3 stages, each providing a 10% attack speed increase.
- Misfortune Cookie health cut reduced from 15% to 10%.
Ayla[edit | edit source]
- Evil Eye base slow reduced from 10% to 7.5%.
- Evil Eye extra slow per health stage reduced from 10% to 7.5%.