Patch 1.4 (6 September 2012)
New features[edit | edit source]
- Removed the time you were required to wait before being able to open the Shop while waiting for the Droppod to launch.
- Graphics in the main menu have been updated.
Character balance/fixes[edit | edit source]
- Cooldown of Splash Dash has been increased from 6 sec to 7 sec.
- The recovery time of Splash Dash is no longer reduced by upgrades that reduce the cooldown of the ability.
- The recovery time of Splash Dash is increased slightly by upgrades that increase the Stun Duration of the ability.
- Can't Touch This (Tornado Move) will no longer protect Froggy G. from status effects such as blind, stun and snare. Stun and snare effects will now interrupt Tornado Move.
- The price of Mutant Worms (Bolt .45 Fish Gun) has been reduced from 165 Solar to 110 Solar.
- The price of Thorn Fish (Bolt .45 Fish Gun) has been increased from 280 Solar to 450 Solar.
- NEW! Heavenly Fire has been redesigned and now adds a Blaze effect to Lightning Ball.
- Blaze, Time travel turbine price reduced from 165 Solar to 100 Solar.
- NEW! Super Conductor (Electrify) has been redesigned and now adds homing electricity particles to your attack. Super Conductor (Electrify) deals 3 damage per particle.
- The price of Conducting Gel (Lightning Ball) has been increased from 180 Solar to 210 Solar.
- Damage over time duration from Blaze particles has been reduced from 2.5 sec to 2 sec. Interval of the damage ticks has been reduced from once per 0.5 sec to once per 0.4 sec.
- Base health has been decreased from 135 to 125
- Health of Drones has been increased from 15 to 20.
- The cooldown of Drones has been reduced from 12 sec to 11 sec.
- The volume of Drones’ explosion has been reduced.
- The effective range of Healbot has been increased from 6.6 to 8.
- The attackrate of Turret add-on (Healbot) has been increased from 30 to 240.
- The damage of Turret add-on (Healbot) has been decreased from 20 to 2.
- A visual effect has been added to the Cortex Tank (Healbot) knockback pulse.
- NEW! Iron Fist Bullets (Siege mode) now give a chance to stun their target, rather than doing knockback.
- Iron Fist Bullets (Siege mode) have a 10% chance to stun their target for 0.5 sec.
- Derpl is now no longer able to jump during the transformation in and out of Siege mode.
- Siege mode, base damage 9 > 10, Hollow point bullet upgrade split into two upgrades adding 2 damage each.
- Hoovercats (Catshot) now fly straight, rather than float upwards.
- The duration of the silence effect from Cheese & Garlic Mints (Tongue pull) has been increased from 0.5 sec to 0.7 sec.
- The price of Flyswatter (Laser) has been reduced from 270 Solar to 165 Solar.
- Acid Spit will no longer disappear when fired close to a wall.
- The price of Feather Ball (Acid spit) has been reduced from 220 Solar to 180 Solar.
- Weedlings will no longer fire bullets when blinded.
- Fixed a bug where Gnaw’s weedling parts would randomly reset.
- Gnaw can now correctly bite behind him when walking away from the target.
General fixes: Major fixes[edit | edit source]
- DirectX mode now also supports fullscreen.
- DirectX mode now also supports VSync
- VSync has been moved from the in-game settings menu to the pre-game launcher.
- Implemented colorblind-friendly icons to the minimap.
- Improvements have been made to the matchmaking system, which should improve stability for players who previously had problems getting into a match with only human players.
- The “You have been signed out of your Steam account.” error now only shows when the games has failed to connect Steam servers for a longer period.
- Fixed a couple of networking issues.
- Players will now no longer join matches through the matchmaking system when a turret protecting the base has sustained significant damage. Players are still able to join these matches through invitations or using the “Join Game” button in their friends list.
General Fixes: Minor fixes[edit | edit source]
- The achievements “I will have my vengeance Venger!” and “Scramble!” are also unlockable in online matches.
- Droids that get knocked into the jumppads in Sorona will now try to jump downwards when they reach the neutral area at the top.
- AI-controlled Awesomenauts will no longer run towards a Derpl in Siege Mode when they’re low on health.
- Flying droids will now fire forward by default, rather than up or down.
- Flying droids will no longer fire bullets while blinded.
- Fixed a couple of text errors.