Patch 1.6 (4 October 2012)
New Playable Character: Skølldir[edit | edit source]
After many feasts following many raids, Skølldir The Terrible Space Viking's nickname was altered to Skølldir The Terribly Overweight Space Viking. Nothing could scorn the brute more than this honorless title! Anyone who would dare to call him fat is met with a rapid series of crushing punches and is thrown aside.
Earthquake- Buttstomp the ground to start an eartquake which damages enemies in front of you in a line. Mighty throw - Hurl your enemies backwards with this mighty throw. Bash - Skølldir bashes his enemies to bits with a devastating 3 hit combo. Explosive fart! - Jump and fart in mid-air to receive an extra boost!
Skolldir will come with a special Yogscast "Honeydew" skin. The Yogscast will reveal how to get the skin on their channel.
Character balance/fixes[edit | edit source]
Coco Nebulon[edit | edit source]
- Lighting ball, fixed the text when unlocking heavenly fire
- Lightning ball, Gyroscopic dynamo, cooldown reduction increased from 1sec. to 2sec.
- Lightning ball, Gyroscopic dynamo, price increased from 135 Solar to 160 Solar
- Lightning ball, Voltage amplifier, damage increased from 7 to 9
- Improved Coco Hawaii skin
Yuri[edit | edit source]
- Time bubble, Cooldown is now compensated for buying Space time continuity device and Flash forward. This will reduce their cooldown reducing effect.
- Time bubble, Regeneration pod price increased from 130 Solar to 150 Solar.
- Time bubble, Regeneration pod third stage removed
- Time bubble, Pod pack deluxe, healing reduced by 30%
- Time bubble, Pod pack deluxe price reduced from 330 Solar to 290 Solar.
- Time bubble, healing bubble will no longer generate Solar.
- Time bubble, slowing power reduced from 35% to 20%
- Time bubble, Chrono rift slowing power increased from 15% to 25%
- Improved Yuri's Kosmonaut skin
Lonestar[edit | edit source]
- Dynamite throw, incendiary bomb damage over time decreased from 15 to 10
- Summon hyper bull, Ribbit snail slime and Mature ribbit snail slime now slow for 3 sec instead of being incremental.
- Health reduced from 130 health to 120 health
- Improved Lonestar's officer skin
Voltar[edit | edit source]
- Summon drones, drones now aim better and increased the speed and homing of their bullets
- Summon drones, Health increased, from 20 to 30.
Gnaw[edit | edit source]
- Acid spit, Agressive acid now also pierces enemies
- Acid spit, Tentacle soup slow increased from 15% to 20%
- Acid spit, Spike slime price reduced from 250 Solar to 210 Solar
- Acid spit, Split spit price reduced from 270 Solar to 190 Solar
- Grow Weedling, Fertilizer price reduced from 215 Solar to 165 Solar
- Grow Weedling, Corrosive spores price reduced from 220 Solar to 180 Solar
- Grow Weedling, Flex neck price reduced from 295 Solar to 270 Solar
- Bite, Rotten teeth, price reduced from 290 Solar to 260 Solar
- Bite, Rotten teeth, damage reduced from 10 to 7
General fixes: Major fixes[edit | edit source]
- The ranking system has received a major overhaul:
- Your increase or decrease in rank after a match is now scaled by how long you’ve been a part of the match. If you join a match that has already been in progress for a long time, your change in rank will be relatively small.
- When calculating your new rank at the end of a match, the skill of all players that have ever participated in that match will be taken into account. Previously, the skill of people that have left before the end of a match were not a part of the calculation.
- The penalty for leaving a match is now equal to a loss of that match. Even if you unplug your PC and / or network cable, the leave penalty will still be applied. The loss in rank will not be scaled by how long you’ve been a part of the match, so it will always be preferable to play until the (bitter) end.
- Split screen players used to count as if they had the same skill as bots, but now they will count as having the same skill as the main player. This fixes the major leaps in rank that split-screen players used to get.
- Because of all these big changes, the leaderboard and rankings of all players will be reset. Games played, win percentage and other leaderboard stats will not be reset.
- With all these changes there comes the risk of introducing new bugs into the ranking system, even though we have tested the new system extensively. If any major bugs are found we may reset the leaderboard again in a future patch.
General Fixes: Minor fixes[edit | edit source]
- Added extra platform near the base on AI Station 404, placed same platforms in Ribbit IV
- Improved crit chance calculation for various skills. Limiting the chance of multiple crits in a row and long streaks of non-crits.
- Fixed hiding of certain skills by shortly tapping the teleport to base button.
- On accepting a game invite the invitee will be placed in the team of the player that sent the invite if there is a free slot in that team.