In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Patch 2.10.1 (11 June 2015 Hotfix)
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that you could do extra jumps in the air after using a skill.
- Droids can’t be aggroed and lured back anymore while staying out of combat.
Sorona[edit | edit source]
- Sorona creeps will now walk in the complete neutral area, instead of sticking to the ledge area.
- The bouncers in Sorona team death match can’t be used anymore by hugging the walls.
- Fixed that the new team barriers weren't removed properly on turret destruction.
Derpl[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue with pussycat album and barrier magazine not working together.
Froggy G[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that in certain conditions Froggy's Tornado would show a big red or black square.
Genji[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Genji would spawn a Humming Droid without hitting a Sawblade Droid with the Cocoon.
Gnaw[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that the music of Gnariachi’s Weedlings did not play in replays (only fixed for newly recorded replays).
Lonestar[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue where you could not walk backwards while throwing grenades.
Nibbs[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue with orb of omicron where the blue and orange berries combined with demonic animal necklace would not reduce the cooldown of orb of omicron to 5s.
Raelynn[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue where you could not walk backwards while throwing trap.
Scoop[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Hammer of Justice didn’t deal damage to turrets and the drillcore (and still bounces)
Sentry[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where Sentry’s beacon would disappear after rapidly clicking the skill.
Skree[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Skree’s Sawblade arrow froze and did not update anymore after having been created.
Vinnie[edit | edit source]
- Mammoth sock with holes now works again.
Voltar[edit | edit source]
- Voltar’s gun location has now been lowered to allow controller players to actually hit things while having their control stick in the neutral position.
- Disco Voltar’s drones now have a customised laser shot.
- Fixed that Voltar drones would sometimes attack stealthed enemy nauts
- Fixed that Voltar drones would exit stealth when teleporting (to keep up with Voltar)
- Fixed that Voltar would exit stealth when summoning a drone.