Patch 2.10.2 (12 June 2015 Hotfix)
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that you would sometimes fall through platforms even though you didn’t press the jumpdown button.
Linux[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that on Linux sometimes the mouse cursor did not work in the main menu.
Replays[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that all text in the replay interface in Russian was replaced by *****.
- Fixed that Voltar Healbot looked broken when watching a replay that was recorded before patch 2.10.
- Fixed that old replays of Sorona used the new minimap.
- Added shortcuts to switch to next/previous kill in kill-cam. These are the timeskip shortcuts from replays, by default bound to Z (5 kills back), X (1 kill back), C (1 kill forward) and V (5 kills forward).
Droids[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where droids wouldn't reset their target, causing them sometimes to follow enemies who were in the other lane.
AI station 205[edit | edit source]
- Droids should have an easier time to find their way up to the top lane.
AI station 404[edit | edit source]
- After leaving your base droids will now split up again and use the top lane.
Gnaw[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that spit split did DoT damage against turrets and base.
Nibbs[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where orb of omicron would get locked and you couldn't use the skill anymore.
Sentry[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where teleport beacon couldn't be placed against turrets and would lock you out of your skill.
Swiggins[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where poolboy could only be used once and would only reset after death.
Voltar[edit | edit source]
- Healbot won't count as a drone anymore in your skill dock.