Patch 2.10.3 (19 June Hotfix)
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that bots could get stuck above the landing area after a host migration.
Leaderboards[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that leagues were not spread out well enough according to activity: the lower leagues were a bit too small and the higher leagues a bit too large. Players who were at the bottom of leagues 2 and 3 will now be at the top of leagues 3 and 4 respectively.
- Fixed that Mac and Linux crashed in leaderboards when certain profile names were displayed.
Replays[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that the cursor in replays was only working when player 1 was using a mouse enabled control scheme
- Fixed that the cursor on some Macs didn’t work properly when watching replays.
- Automatically hide cursor in replays when mouse hasn't been used for a few seconds
Aiguillon[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that the graphics for the horizontal teamwalls at top-left and top-right did not connect (visual change only)
AI Station 404[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that since 2.10 this map had droid waves of 4 droids, while it should be only 2.
Ribbit IV[edit | edit source]
- Hidearea collision is now symmetrical.
- Glass platform in middle lower hidearea (second one from bottom) is now symmetrical and a little bit lower.
Genji[edit | edit source]
- Can’t heal himself anymore with his butterfly shot.
- Jaggra eggs now work again when hitting various enemies.
- Jaggra eggs will now apply the damage and lifesteal instantly instead of over time.