In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Patch 2.11 White Hawk Down (8 July 2015)
- 1 NEW Naut: Rocco
- 2 NEW skin: Shinobi Rocco
- 3 NEW skin: Sun Wukong Skree
- 4 General
- 5 Bots
- 6 General gameplay
- 7 Aiguillon
- 8 Sorona
- 9 Clunk
- 10 Coco
- 11 Froggy
- 12 Genji
- 13 Gnaw
- 14 Lonestar
- 15 Nibbs
- 16 Raelynn
- 17 Scoop
- 18 Sentry
- 19 Skolldir
- 20 Skree
- 21 Ted McPain
- 22 Vinnie & Spike
- 23 Voltar
- 24 Yuri
- 25 Sound improvements
NEW Naut: Rocco[edit | edit source]
Rocco is a free character added to the base game. When a job's too dirty for The Intergalactic Police Department to take on, they call Rocco. This old Bird's the most relentless, gruff and tough-as-talons hitman vigilante this side of the Milkyway. Rocco is feared by the most dangerous solar cartel gang bosses, Shisu mobsters and other crazed alien psychopaths for his "ravenous methods". Not shunning any kind of weapon, Rocco prefers his ACOG Blackout G-Mag Laserbow, which has got him out of a tight spot more than once.
Rocco's aggressive behaviour did result in a lot of powerful enemies however, including a corrupt Galaxial congressman who made him a wanted man, and forced him to quit the force. Instead of a retirement at the Kentucky Friends and Poultry Retreat he joined the Awesomenauts to plot his next move on his path to rid the universe of all space-scum.
Vengeance[edit | edit source]
Removes the movement penalty while shooting and adds a slow effect to your arrows for a set amount of time. Hitting enemies with your arrows increases the duration of vengeance.
Precision shot[edit | edit source]
Draw your bow and fire an arrow that will fly through terrain and explodes on impact with enemy Awesomenauts.
Rapid arrows[edit | edit source]
Fire rapid arrows that will change into slowing arrows while vengeance is active.
NEW skin: Shinobi Rocco[edit | edit source]
Rumor spread of a new, hooded figure dispensing justice to the injust. Where they were once hunted by Rocco the Lawman by day, they were now hunted by Shinobi Rocco by night. They say Evil never sleeps, but they never told you that's because the Righteous made Evil afraid of the dark. This is a paid DLC.
NEW skin: Sun Wukong Skree[edit | edit source]
A merchant travelling to the western edges of the Galaxy once met a strange being on an asteroid. The being came into this world by the name of Sun Wukong, and claimed to wield unimaginable powers. The merchant scoffed at his new companion, and told him "You look like a Monkey, but if you truly are a primate you would be a King among them." Sun Wukung glared at the merchant and zapped him with lightning, burning to him to a crisp. "They called me the Monkey King once, but none remain to do so now. I have become Skree, and I am free!" This is a paid DLC.
General[edit | edit source]
- The banner in the bottom-left of the main menu is now fueled by the internets, so we can do announcements without needing to patch.
- The game now shows an error if files are corrupted, and asks Steam to redownload them automatically. This is needed because Steam often fails to download a patch correctly, causing crashes.
- Possibly fixed that the game would hang on exit when it doesn’t show ‘updating cloud profile’ (please let us know if this still happens!)
- Fixed issue where quickly adding/removing a local player in the party screen would cause a graphical glitch.
Bots[edit | edit source]
- Replaced the bots for Froggy, Scoop and Sentry with completely new ones, all three made by Ignotis.
- Updated the AI for Derpl
General gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Baby kuri mammoth now also reduces the effect of time warps such as Yuri Warp Time and Raelynn’s Time Rift.
- Droids can’t be stopped anymore by hovering over or under them with a character such as Yuri.
- Fixed that if a Weedling or Flying Droid died while his bullet was in the air, the bullet would not have an impact animation.
- Droids now have slight size variations.
- Fixed a situation where tutorial parts were active in the normal matches.
- Fixed that you could fly up in the drop pod landing areas.
- When there is a host migration bots won’t fall from the sky anymore.
- Fixed issue in custom games where wraithstone bonus would be given to each player on the same team that had the same naut as the player that killed the creep.
- Redesigned visuals of healthbars and charge bars
Aiguillon[edit | edit source]
- Moved the teamwalls above the drill a little bit back so the enemy team can’t stand on it anymore.
Sorona[edit | edit source]
- Jumppads in the top middle area have been separated a bit.
Clunk[edit | edit source]
- Added duration bar to Clunk explode while charging
- It is no longer possible to trigger the clunk explode while teleporting or biting.
Coco[edit | edit source]
- Added hit indicator for Ball Lightning
- Added duration indicator to Blaze
- Fixed issue where Coco’s superconductor bullets would travel further when shooting down.
- Swiftly through the forest time now reduced from 12s to 11s.
Froggy[edit | edit source]
- Added duration bar to Tornado
Genji[edit | edit source]
- You can now move while you cast monarch blessing. Additionally you won’t drop while casting it during flight.
- Fixed issue where his idle animation would play instead of the fall animation after fluttering.
Gnaw[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where spitting on droids would influence the height of their health bars.
Lonestar[edit | edit source]
- Slightly increased his movement speed.
- Incendiary bombs damage increased from 103 to 120 per stage.
- Incendiary grenades damage over time will not apply on the first tick anymore.
- Trinamite now increases the damage of your dynamite throw 30 per stage, 2 stages, 145 Solar per stage.
- Dynamite throw now starts with 3 sticks of dynamite (base damage reduced per stick of dynamite from 175 to 140)
- Cattle rebooter cooldown reduction increased from 1.5s to 2s
- Blaster damage increased from 50 to 60
- Bovinian postcard cooldown reduction increased from 0.1s to 0.15s per hit.
- Mister TnT combined the two stages into one stage for 145 Solar.
- Booming bullets price reduced from 180 to 135.
- Eagle bullets added a stage and reduced damage from 20 to 10 per stage.
- Eagle bullets price reduced from 215 to 145 per stage.
- Transfusion grenades replaced the percentual lifesteal with a flat lifesteal of 60.
- Holo bull won’t be using the jump pads anymore.
- Visually overhauled throwing arc indicator of dynamite
Nibbs[edit | edit source]
- Lion Tail now will work again when passing through targets.
- Added duration indicator to firebreath
Raelynn[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue where it was possible to snipe during teleport when the Iron Rifle upgrade was bought.
- Visually overhauled throwing arc indicator of time rift
- Time rift no longer affects turrets, base, worm or other obstacles.
Scoop[edit | edit source]
- Hammer of justice cooldown increased from 6.5s to 7.5s
- Ice cream van music cooldown reduced from 1s to 0.75s
- It is no longer possible to trigger the Binding of Justice while teleporting.
- Added duration indicator to binding of justice charge
Sentry[edit | edit source]
- Blackhole sun improved the readability of stats in the description.
- Circuits of time decoy will now explode when hit by an invisible enemy.
- Fixed issue where photon mines with counter intelligence cross would not home when shot against terrain.
Skolldir[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue where end graphic of earthquake was not shown.
Skree[edit | edit source]
- Totem of power cooldown is now shown correctly in the description
- Visually overhauled throwing arc indicator of totem of power
Ted McPain[edit | edit source]
- Added hit indicator for air strike
- Added duration indicator to stimpack
- Fixed an issue where air strike would not work if Ted died while his air strike was in-flight.
Vinnie & Spike[edit | edit source]
- Clowns mask now works with giant mammoth sock with holes.
Voltar[edit | edit source]
- Healbot health reduced from 300 to 200.
- Healbot will now gain extra health over the course of a match. 17 hitpoints every 5 minutes max of 51 hitpoints.
- Drone army price reduced from 180 to 160 Solar per stage.
- Dark matter shots price reduced from 125 to 120 Solar.
- Weapon clip-on price reduced from 190 to 170 Solar per stage.
- Hyper drive price reduced from 170 to 155 Solar per stage.
- Weaponized hull price reduced from 160 to 145 Solar per stage.
- Warpgate overdrive price reduced from 180 to 160 Solar per stage.
- Energy drink price reduced from 155 to 140 Solar per stage.
- Energy drink health increased from 100 to 125 per stage.
- Overheal potion price reduced from 190 to 170 Solar per stage.
- Turret-addon price reduced from 180 to 160 Solar per stage.
- Hydraulic sugar dispenser price reduced from 155 to 140 Solar per stage.
- Cortex tank price reduced from 155 to 140 Solar.
- Bombshell price reduced from 145 to to 130 Solar per stage.
- Bombshell duration increased from 8s to 10s.
- Happy thoughts price reduced from 135 to 125 Solar per stage.
- Psychokinteic repulsion price reduced from 120 to 110 Solar per stage.
- Psychothrust price reduced from 140 to 125 Solar per stage.
- Chilli flavoured eyedrops price reduced from 140 to 125 Solar.
- Chilli flavoured eyedrops activation time reduced from 3s to 2s.
- Chilli flavoured eyedrops heal multiplier increased from x4 to x5
- Chilli flavoured eyedrops damage multiplier increased from x2 to x4
- Chilli flavoured eyedrops heal over time multiplier increased from x2 to x3
- Twisted nightmares price reduced from 150 to 135 Solar per stage.
- Euphoric thoughts price reduced from 125 to 115 Solar per stage.
- Killing the healpod before it can finish charging now plays a different death animation.
- Voltar’s healing wave will now bounce against the ground.
Yuri[edit | edit source]
- Added duration indicator to Timebubble
- Timebubble no longer affects turrets, base, worm or other obstacles.
Sound improvements[edit | edit source]
- Froggy G Whirlwind impacts now have sound
- Fixed strange sound effect that was audible everywhere
- Long range skill hit-sound effects added for Raelynn and Coco
- Removed the laser sound effect in turret mode from Derpl Zork’s pirate skin, to make his sound more fitting to his pirate theme
- Added new missile fire sound effects for Clunk: each stage now has more epic missile launch sound effects
- Added DerplZork trap sound effects
- Added gun impacts for Lonestar and Raelynn
- Added sword impact sounds for Leon
- Added more OOMPH to Scoop hammer impact
- Added extra glass impacts when dealing damage to Admiral Swiggins and Voltar
- New Froggy G bullet impact sounds
- Adjusted Voltar Damage impact sounds
- Improved revolver gunsounds for Lonestar’s Private Mels skn
- Added unique sound effects for Clunk’s skins: every skin has a unique touch now (basic missile sound for standard skin, reload sound for Expendable Clunk, arcade sounds for Creeper Clunk, chickens for Cluck)