Patch 2.2.1 (28 March 2014) Hotfix
Tweaked the sizes of the leagues for the next season
- After analysing metrics it turned out that players in leagues 2 and 3 play so much more than players in lower leagues, that leagues 2 and 3 should be much smaller. They already were smaller for this reason, but even more so now.
- League 1 is unaffected and maintains its fixed small size of 250 players.
- The old league 2 will be spread out over leagues 2 to 3.
- The old league 3 will be spread out over leagues 3 to 6.
- The old leagues 4 to 9 will be spread out over leagues 6 to 9.
- This change influences only the next season, starting 1 April.