Patch 2.5.1 (13 June 2014) Hotfix
(Redirected from Patch 2.5.1 (13 June 2014 Hotfix))
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that sound was completely broken or slightly broken for some players. The rare subtle ticking bug that we had tried to fix is back now, but few people had noticed that one anyway, so we will fix that later.
- Increased the delay before a turret becomes invincible again after shooting from 0.5s to 1s.
- Fixed that replays sometimes claimed the chatlog was corrupted when this was not really the case.
Skree[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Skree’s lightning attack had less range when aiming at someone behind the player.
- Fixed that Skree’s Sawblades remained in the level when the Skree player had already disconnected.
- Unlocks of Skree’s items now have their appropriate icons.
- Spare blade, the second saw blade now has a small delay before it can be pulled back (0.3s).
- Spare blade, added size to description.
- Soul connectors, now displays the correct value.
- Lightning rod, added explanation about the damage to secondary targets.
- Mask of fear, added size to description.
- Voodoo Doll, added size to description.
- Trial elixir of knowledge, added size to description.