Patch 3.0.1 (8 March 2016 Hotfix)
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Bionic Family achievement, now works for Ksenia, Rocco, Jimmy, Yoolip and Chucho.
- Robots Fighting Their Shadows achievement, now works for Ksenia, Rocco, Jimmy, Yoolip and Chucho.
General[edit | edit source]
- A new welcome screen has been added to the game for new players.
- Lisa Sove, the voice actress for The Mind Collection announcer, has been added to the credits.
- The Warzone Weekly icons have been awarded.
- Improved the framerate in the main menu for many low- to medium-end systems.
- Changed the collision box of the super droid rockets to fit the animation better.
Replays[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a number of problems caused by replays with players whose names have odd characters like Ø or œ: they would incorrectly claim to be corrupted, sometimes not show up at all, and/or have garbled player names (many rarer characters are still not supported there but now they are replaced with spaces instead of garbage).
Chucho[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Secret Krokk Mission Brief appearance in the score menu after buying the second stage.
- Fixed Genji’s Cocoon not correctly interacting with the bike turret and Chucho while on his bike.
- Fixed bike turret being destroyed instantly when Chucho was cocooned.
- Fixed stealth not breaking when mounting or dismounting your bike.
- Fixed Sticky Bomb description in Dutch language.
- Fixed issue where Chucho’s skills would be locked for the duration of the Bolas cooldown when cocooned by Genji during the bolas throw.
Clunk[edit | edit source]
- Missiles, cooldown description now updates when purchasing Free Flight Fins.
Genji[edit | edit source]
- Reverted the old graphics for monarch blessing that were enabled in the previous patch.
Jimmy and the LUX5000[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where the icon of Rattle Smash would not be visible when killing enemy Nauts.
- Fixed Danger Pins not having a visual for the blue team color.
- Fixed Dirty Diapers appearance in the score menu after buying the second stage.
- Fixed stun not cancelling Missile Barrage.
- Fixed Pop Out Cage size increase not being applied to Nano Repair Bots hitbox.
- Fixed Nano Repair Bots description lifesteal values not updating with leveling.
- Fixed that the icon of Rattle Smash would become a white square when performing a skill while having both the effect of Skull Plate Trophy and Steel Boxing Gloves active.
- Fixed being able to jump during Missile Barrage.
- Tweaked various hitboxes to match the visuals more and to reduce his range on AA and missiles.
- Removed vertical knockback on Rattle Wave.
- Pop Out Cage size reduced from 25% to 15%.
- Base health reduced from 1550 to 1500.
- Very Hungry Zurian last rocket damage reduced from 180% to 155%.
- Charge cooldown increased from 8 to 9.5 seconds.
- Rattle Smash damage reduced from 120 to 105 and Rattle Wave damage reduced from 170 to 150.
- Missile Barrage damage reduced from 160 to 150.
- Fixed that buying Skullplate Trophy would result in a missing texture showing up on the user interface when using either of Jimmy's skills.
- Fixed that the bar indicating the length of Jimmy's charge would be too low below his health bar.
- Reduced Charge initial speed burst which was unintentionally high.
- Charge ending delay is now lower.
- The blue team LUX is now called Amy in chat.
Ksenia[edit | edit source]
- Scissor Throw, fixed the max scissors count in the description.
Leon[edit | edit source]
- Chainsaw 2/2, fixed the French description.
Lonestar[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Incendiary Bomb damage would also work against turrets.
- Taunt sounds for all Lonestar skins have been fixed.
- The Hyper Bull spawnpoint has been placed on the same location as in the old lonestar skins, fixing that using Bull at melee range didn’t work well.
- Reduced the time before Lonestar can move backwards after throwing grenades.
- The delay before Hyper Bull could be spawned after throwing grenades has been reverted to the old delay from 0.5 to 0.2 seconds. It is reverted for now but balance wise this may change in future patches.
- Updated Lonestar's minimap icon to resemble the revamped art.
- Crystal Eagle Bullets, the damage description doesn’t scale anymore with level.
- Eagle Bullets, second stage damage description doesn’t scale anymore with level.
Raelynn[edit | edit source]
- Skull Bracelet, fixed the Dutch description.
Scoop[edit | edit source]
- Binding of Justice, healing in the description now displays the correct amount.
Sentry[edit | edit source]
- Circuits of Time, explosion size is now the same as Teleport Beacon explosion size.
Skree[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Soul Connectors damage would also work against turrets.
- Magic Sunballs, fixed a typo in the description.
Swiggins[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a typo in his backstory.
Professor Yoolip[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Gripping Gaze sometimes being cancellable.
- Removed cleanse on Laboratory Centrifuge health packs.
- Jump height increased by 2% (so he can reach certain platforms better).
- Syrup Pouring Robot, fixed an issue with the description of the second stage.