Patch 3.1.2 (16 May 2016 Hotfix)
Season reset[edit | edit source]
A new leaderboard season will start. After much deliberation we have decided to start again with regularly resetting the leaderboard scores of all players. While we figure out a more permanent and satisfying solution for the lack of long-term player progression, we feel that the added value of giving players something to work towards currently outweighs the cost of finding your place on the leaderboards after each reset.
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that the Awesomenauts installer didn’t install a required part of DirectX9, causing the game not to start for some players after a fresh Windows install or when playing Awesomenauts for the first time.
Starstorm[edit | edit source]
- Derpl’s Siege Mode can’t drop below the Starstorm jumppad floor anymore.
- Fixed that Gnaw’s weedlings could not get hit by the back bottom turret when on the platform above it.
- Fixed issue where a character using a portal would not always instantly move from one position to the other on other clients. This would cause the character to show up halfway between the portal entrance/exit for one frame.
- Fixed a seam in the Starstorm map background while playing on Low & Medium graphics quality.
- Widened the visual size of the hide area on the Starstorm map so it looks better on larger skill effects.
Chucho[edit | edit source]
- Hyper Bike, fixed localisation error in cooldown description.
Professor Yoolip[edit | edit source]
- Laboratory Centrifuge, fixed issue where this upgrade would not always make a marked droid drop a healthpack.
- Gripping Gaze, fixed localisation error in description.
Scoop[edit | edit source]
- Halberd of Justice, fixed that it didn’t work when Scoop did not deal the killing blow.
Sentry[edit | edit source]
- Black Hole Sun, fixed that the absorption shield would be cancelled by silence.
Ted McPain[edit | edit source]
- Ted’s airstrike now deals damage at the same moment that the strike graphic shows, previously this was 0.1s too early.