In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Patch 3.2.3 (12 August 2016 Hotfix)
Replays[edit | edit source]
- Fixed healthbars and player names not being visible in replays for enemies that were not visible for you during the game. This fix only affects newly recorded replays.
- Fixed cooldown timers being visible while the character is respawning.
Derpl[edit | edit source]
- When teleporting Derpl will now place his Grid Trap at the intended location.
- Derpl can no longer be swapped by Ix while in siege mode.
Froggy G[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that the bonus damage granted by Mutant Worms: Ninja Edition would be canceled by engaging teleport.
Ix[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Tree Hugger would also increase the self-damage dealt by Ayla and Clunk
- Fixed that it was possible to engage a bond while refracting.
- Fixed that it was possible to start teleporting while refracting.
Maximum range of the bond and displace is currently very obnoxious
- Overexposed Nature Photo, now only increases the range of the projectile not the bond.
Ix's damage is considered overbearing for a support character, these changes should tone it down
- Time-Travelled Diamond, now only affects Bolt.
- Radiate, scattering crystals base damage reduced from 18 to 15.
- Salt Miner, damage reduced from 22 to 18 per stage.
Displacing is another way for Ix to be invincible, giving him too much opportunity to be invincible. These changes will tone down his invincibility time.
- Displace, swapping duration decreased from 0.5 to 0.4 seconds.
- Refract, cooldown increased from 8 to 9 seconds.
This is a little buff for a relatively weak upgrade
- Prismatic Moonstone Dust, damage-over-time duration reduced from 4 to 3 seconds.
Jimmy and the LUX5000[edit | edit source]
- Flaming Stroller, only applies one first damage tick when touching multiple flames at once.
Ksenia[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where Ksenia would be locked out of her Cut & Trim when using Vanish and Scissors Throw at the same time.
- Made knockback on scissors upgrade consistent between regular and powered-up scissors.
Penny Fox[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to activate skills without charges.
- Penny now always spawns with full charges, making her a bit more viable in Deathmatch modes.
Professor Yoolip[edit | edit source]
- Yoolip’s Gripping Gaze will now stop immediately when hitting a target that is immune for stun. Examples are a Derpl in siege mode or a Yuri with active Time Warp upgraded with Spacetime Continuity Device or a Vinnie using Smoke Screen with Clown’s Mask. Before only Yoolip would be stunned for the duration of Gripping Gaze while not stunning those targets.
Scoop[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that the Penguin Squire heal over time effect is correctly given to allies when combined with Holy Cup upgrade.
Skree[edit | edit source]
- The cooldown for Saw will now only be visible when it is returned to Skree. Before there was also a cooldown visible when sending out the Saw.
Swiggins[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where you could create multiple anchors when throwing Swiggins anchor down in the Starstorm level
Voltar[edit | edit source]
- Improved in air maneuverability.