Patch 3.2.6 (12 September 2016)
- 1 Assists
- 2 General
- 3 Maps
- 4 Randomnauts
- 5 Ayla
- 6 Chucho
- 7 Clunk
- 8 Coco
- 9 Derpl
- 10 Froggy G
- 11 Genji
- 12 Gnaw
- 13 Ix
- 14 Jimmy and the LUX5000
- 15 Ksenia
- 16 Leon
- 17 Lonestar
- 18 Nibbs
- 19 Penny Fox
- 20 Professor Yoolip
- 21 Raelynn
- 22 Rocco
- 23 Scoop
- 24 Sentry
- 25 Skree
- 26 Swiggins
- 27 Ted McPain
- 28 Vinnie & Spike
- 29 Voltar
- 30 Yuri
Assists[edit | edit source]
- Changed how kills are credited by the game. Before when a turret or droid made the last hit against a naut it would be credited with the kill on the scoreboard. The solar reward for the kill would either be given to the last naut that did damage in the last second or else it was split among the entire enemy team. With this change the kill will now be credited to the last naut that did damage in the last second. This is purely a change in how the scoreboard counts kills.
- Added assist counters to the scoreboard. Whenever a naut dies it will give an assist to all enemy nauts that directly affected the killed naut in the last 5 seconds or supported an ally that directly affected the killed naut. All forms of damage or negative modifiers directly done against the naut will count towards an assist. All forms of healing or buffs to allies that directly affected the killed naut also count as an assist.
General[edit | edit source]
- The number of active droids per team is now limited to 48 to prevent performance problems in some special cases. Normally, if the limit is exceeded, no new droids will spawn, but if ‘enable base’ is unchecked in custom game settings, the oldest droids will be blown up to make room for the new ones (since they’re probably just hacking away at the enemy base to no avail, having fulfilled their goal in life).
- Slow visual effect (a purple glow) is now also visible when a player is invisible.
- Centered the blind overlay effect a bit better.
- The fall down action in controls is now reassignable. Because it is not (yet) possible to assign button combinations you would have to reset your controls should you want the down + jump combination back.
- The snared status effect visualisation over a character no longer disappears when the snared character is invisible.
- Fixed that in the leaderboards the start date of the current season, and the end date of the previous season were displayed incorrectly.
- Updated the achievement descriptions of “Befriending a red bat” and “Swiftly through the forest” to make it clear the achievement can only be completed with Coco.
- Fixed that in very rare cases turrets could start with almost no health, or regain their health on host migration.
- Fix a crash when getting a (network) error while a player is dead
Maps[edit | edit source]
- Starstorm: fixed an issue where some characters acted glitchy on the glass platform in front of the bottom front turret.
- Sorona and Starstorm: fixed depths, making all foreground elements consistent with the other maps.
- AI station 404: creeps can now jump a little bit higher.
- Sorona: moved the glass platforms directly behind the front turrets up a bit so some characters can make the jump now from the glass platforms to the jungle area.
- Sawblade droids will now walk back and drop down when getting stuck on top of the enemy base.
Randomnauts[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue where damage after the original naut died would always be base damage. This was only the case when playing a game mode with “random naut on death” active.
- Made shop available anywhere by default in the Randomnauts and Random Team Deathmatch modes so it is easier for players to check which upgrades they have received.
Ayla[edit | edit source]
Rubberband ball currently rewards Ayla for being inactive, this change makes the upgrade stimulate a more active playstyle.
- Rubberband ball, heal orbs only spawn when dealing damage.
Ayla does both a lot of killing and dying. These tweaks push her Rage skill more towards sustain, away from damage.
- Rip Apart bear, self-damage reduction increased from 12% to 18% per stage.
- Angry Drawings, damage reduced from 19% to 17% per stage.
- Made it so that Ayla’s camera style only changes between ‘Deadzone’ and ‘Centered’ while flying, when both camera systems match position. Therefore the transition should no longer cause any jarring vertical movements and will now be completely seamless.
This upgrade made Ayla too tanky, time to replace it.
- Prison Guard Keys, hit enemies deal 15% less damage for 1 second.
Chucho[edit | edit source]
Toning down of a too-strong upgrade
- Neon Nitro Muffler, damage-over-time reduced from 210 to 180 per stage.
Changes meant to make Chucho’s playstyle more active.
- Turret, cooldown after destruction reduced from 12 to 10 seconds.
- Turret, cooldown after self-destruction reduced from 6 to 5 seconds.
- Hyper Bike, mounting cooldown reduced from 2 to 1.5 seconds.
- Fixed that the attack speed effect of Blabl Zork correctly triggers when enemies pick up the Sticky Bomb using the Black Mail upgrade.
- Fixed that Matt “Parasite” Roid now correctly increases shot damage by 12% when combined with One Armed Chameleon’s effect.
- Fixed that the smaller bomb spawned by Trick-Up-Your-Sleeve is correctly increase by 14% per stage of Krokk License to Kill.
Clunk[edit | edit source]
- Placed Clunk’s healthbar lower again.
Coco[edit | edit source]
Combining slow upgrades has been obnoxious for a long time, time to replace one of them.
- Syphon Disruptor, now increases damage of Shock during Blaze by 25%, price 180 solar.
- Disruptor, slow increased from 8% to 12% per stage.
Derpl[edit | edit source]
- Derpl now keeps his air momentum when going into siege mode
- Coming out of Siege mode no longer cancels launching the Nuke.
- Fixed that buying both Pussycat Album and Barrier Magazine would give Derpl too much shielding when not in Siege Mode.
Froggy G[edit | edit source]
A slight buff to an underwhelming upgrade.
- Hydro Smash, attack speed buff increased from 40% to 50%.
- Clock Necklace, gain a heal over time that heals 180 over 4 seconds upon landing a Dash.
- Fixed that the Mutant Worms: Ninja edition effect would disappear when teleporting.
Genji[edit | edit source]
Monarch Blessing is now an almost guaranteed win for each teamfight. Some changes to tone it down.
- Spiritual Cooking, extra health reduced from 125 to 90 per stage.
- Hidden Leaves, shielding reduced from 10% to 7.5% per stage.
- Gettin’ Out of Da Hood, speed decreased from +30% to +25%.
While considered strong in teamfights, Genji is pretty bad at pushing.
- Butterfly Shot, damage vs. structures increased from 50% to 75%.
Gnaw[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where a cooldown would be visible in the skill dock, there shouldn’t be any cooldown, only a delay to create the weedlings.
Ix[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Ix couldn’t use Radiate when under the effect of the Vegan Sewer Pizza shield.
Jimmy and the LUX5000[edit | edit source]
- Corrected damage values for The Very Hungry Zurian and Micey And The Missile Factory for the recently raised base damage.
- Fixed that Skullplate Trophy didn't speed up the last attack in the Rattle Smash Combo
Lux is a bit too tanky right now.
- Base health reduced from 1550 to 1500.
Ksenia[edit | edit source]
The current Fury Blowout generates scissors too quickly for Ksenia.
- Fury Blowout, now only gains 1 scissor maximum.
With the return of a form of 'AA canceling' technique in the last patch, she's become a bit too good at pumping out damage. This change slows that down a bit.
- Scissor Throw, cooldown increased from 0.25s to 0.3s.
Leon[edit | edit source]
Considered overpowered, this upgrade gets a slight nerf.
- Cheese & Garlic Mints, silence reduced from 0.8s to 0.6s per stage.
- Pinot Noir, regeneration increase increased from 400% to 500%.
- French Baguette, movement speed increase increased from 14% to 20%.
Avoiding combat and just pushing is a bit too effective of a strategy for Leon.
- Structure damage reduced to 75%.
Lonestar[edit | edit source]
In the last patch the reliability of the Bull was greatly increased, but it was a bit too much.
- Bull, reduced its push frequency by 25%, increased knockback by 25% to compensate.
- Techno Viking Helmet, damage per tick increased by 25%.
Combining slow upgrades has been obnoxious for a long time, time to replace one of them.
- Ribbit Snail Slime, Hyper Bull drops a healthpack upon disappearance that heals 250.
Nibbs[edit | edit source]
Nibbs is too reliant on crowd control effects to be able to land her damage consistently. These changes should help make her damage output more reliable.
- Orb of Omicron, base damage increased from 200 to 225.
- Fire Breath, flame speed increased by 15%.
- Eternal Flame, orbs now deal a damage-over-time effect, dealing 150 damage over 5 seconds per stage.
Penny Fox[edit | edit source]
- Changed that Herring Snack Badge scales as a healing skill instead of a damage skill.
Penny was overnerfed in the past, though still considered strong in public matches. Therefore some subtle buffs.
- Claw, damage increased from 83 to 88.
- Cookie Monster Badge, damage increase increased from 8% to 10%.
Professor Yoolip[edit | edit source]
Considered too polarizing and dependant upon landing his combo. These changes should make his combo less potent but the Robo Dinos more reliable.
- Summon Robo Dinos, Dino lifetime reduced from 4.5 to 3.5 seconds.
- Summon Robo Dinos, Dino base damage reduced from 250 to 200 per second.
- Summon Robo Dinos, cooldown reduced from 12 to 9 seconds.
- Wrench Smack, damage increased from 90 to 95.
Raelynn[edit | edit source]
Raelynn is mostly effective at defending, these changes are meant to stimulate her to become more active.
- Timerift, damage against droids reduced to 50%.
- Timerift, charge up speed and projectile speed increased by 15%.
- Timerift, height increased from 3.5 to 5.
- Higgs Grenade, one stage removed.
- Protoblaster, damage increased from 70 to 75.
- Skull Bracelet, price reduced from 170 to 150.
- Joe Doll, price reduced from 170 to 140.
- Receding Ponytail, price reduced from 300 to 270.
- Unknown Alien hand, price reduced from 185 to 150.
Rocco[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Mirakuru accurately gives +120% life regeneration.
- Fixed that Classics adds +10% instead of +8% damage to a charged Precision Arrow affected by Little Johnny.
Scoop[edit | edit source]
Scoop’s base attack is considered too weak and goes underutilized, thus this structural buff.
- Sword Strike, attacks per second increased from 2.2 to 2.4.
Halberd has been a weird upgrade for a while, granting great amounts of health at seemingly random moments. Time to replace it.
- Halberd of Justice, get +30% damage for 4 seconds when landing a Frozen Hammer.
A price buff for an overpriced upgrade.
- Penguin Throne, solar cost reduced from 225 to 175.
Sentry[edit | edit source]
These items are overpriced for what they do.
- Disguise Moustache, price reduced from 280 to 210.
- Ejection Seat, heal increased from 175 to 200, price reduced from 175 to 150, per stage.
Bug Detector has been mandatory for a long time.
- Bug Detector, Make the shield deal 150 damage per second to enemies in contact with it
With the removal of Bug Detector, Black Hole Sun needs to be compensated a bit.
- Black Hole Sun, gravity increased by 10%
- Counter intelligence cross, fixed a small typo in the description.
Skree[edit | edit source]
These changes are meant to make Skree more effective at brawling, less at stalling. Also reduces mandatoriness of the Sawblade size upgrade.
- Sawblade, static damage against droids reduced to 50%.
- Sawblade, flying speed increased by 15%.
- Sawblade, size increased by 15%.
- Suitcase Monster, size reduced from 50% to 30%.
- Totem, charge up and projectile speed increased by 15%.
- Fixed an issue where Sawblade would disappear when let fly to it’s maximum range.
Swiggins[edit | edit source]
Swiggins gets punished hard for missing a relatively unreliable skill, these tweaks improve upon that.
- Anchor drop, added cooldown upon Anchor destruction reduced from 5 to 2 seconds.
- Anchor drop, chain length reduced by 15%.
- CC immunity on treasure lottery map, now starts directly when hitting an enemy naut.
Ted McPain[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Wheelbarrow With Ammo added too much damage to the second Airstrike from Double RPG.
- Fixed that the second Airstrike from Double RPG still did 100% damage against droids.
Ted has been overnerfed in the last patch, especially since the above fixes also reduce his potency.
- Shotgun and Machine Gun, base damage increased to 210 and 42, from 200 and 40 respectively.
Vinnie & Spike[edit | edit source]
- Reduced the amount of particles used with Cod Father’s visual overlay effect.
Big quality of life improvement.
- Vinnie & Spike now ignore glass platforms.
Voltar[edit | edit source]
This upgrade offered an unreliable increase in healing, this will make it more reliable.
- Happy Thoughts, increase base heal by 15% per stage, instead of max heal by 25%.
Voltar's in air movement has always been clunky, this will tighten it up.
- In air maneuverability increased by 50%.
Putting it just out of reach of Piggybank after drop, making piggy less mandatory on Voltar.
- Psychokinetic Repulsion, price increased from 140 to 185.
Healbot is too divisive, healing more than healthpack at base while doing nothing for a long time if it fails.
- Healbot, base heal reduced from 450 to 330.
- Healbot, base cooldown reduced from 17 to 13 seconds.
- Changed that Healbot scales as a healing skill instead of a damage skill.
- The counter in your skill button now keeps better track of how many drones are active.
Yuri[edit | edit source]
Further reduction of his damage vs. droids, to encourage a more active playstyle.
- Mine Deploying, damage against droids reduced to 50%.