Patch 3.2.7 (15 September 2016)
Starstorm[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where Derpl would act glitchy when jumping from the platform in front of the forward bottom turret
Coco[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where Disruptor would actually reduce the amount of slow dealt by Blaze, instead of increasing it.
Derpl[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where the Nuke charging animation would only be visible to the Derpl player.
- Removed the air control while in siege mode.
Gnaw[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where Gnaw was able to create weedlings too quickly while in the air.
Professor Yoolip[edit | edit source]
Reverted the changes to Summon Robo Dinos as these made the skill too spammy
- Summon Robo Dinos, Dino base damage increased from 200 to 250 per second.
- Summon Robo Dinos, cooldown increased from 9 to 12 seconds.
Sentry[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where the wrong icon was displayed when a kill was made using Bug Detector damage.
- Fixed an issue where the end animation of the shield charge would not display when Bug Detector was bought.
Ted McPain[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where the DoT dealt by a Double RPG Airstrike would reduce the duration of the DoT and apply Ted’s earlier landed DoT faster
Vinnie & Spike[edit | edit source]
- Spike will now only ignore glass platforms when holding down the ‘down jump’ button.
- Reduced maximum falling speed by 30%.
Voltar[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where Happy Thoughts wouldn't increase the base heal value of the projectile affected by Chili Flavoured Eyedrops
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- When combining Happy Thoughts with Chili Flavoured Eyedrops Voltar heals 15% more than he should at maximum range.
- Rocco’s base attack animation does not show up over network. On the players’ PC it works.