Patch 3.4.1 (16 December 2016 Hotfix)
Spectator mode[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that live matches would often stop just before the end.
- Fixed that graphs on damage and healing didn’t show anything anymore.
- Fixed incognito players having their name replaced by the development name of the naut they were playing instead of the actual name of the naut.
- Fixed a rare crash in the watch menu when the list of replays was updated.
- Fixed a rare crash when uploading bot data for replays during a match.
- Fixed a rare crash when starting to watch a match.
- Raelynn’s portrait no longer switches to the old character art in the HUD when she dies in replays.
- Renamed “anonymous” to “incognito” in the settings menu to make the naming consistent with how it’s called in the Watch menu (most translations have not been updated yet).
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that a bot would spawn mid-air if a player left while in the droppod.
- Fixed that the Starstorm map wouldn’t show special art during holiday periods (just in time for Christmas!).
- Fixed a rare crash on exit
Max Focus[edit | edit source]
- Incriminating Dirt, now correctly updates tooltips when bought.
- Fixed strange interaction with cocoon, Max now stays in the air like Chucho on his bike.
- Made the 7 face the right way around more than the wrong way around in Max's Slo-mo shot.
Raelynn[edit | edit source]
- Changed raelynn's icon in game messages to look like her new promotional art.
Scoop[edit | edit source]
- Idol of the Ice Queen, fixed price which was meant to be 150 instead of 170 per stage.
Ted McPain[edit | edit source]
- Grenaide pour homme, fixed that the stun would not cancel momentum.
Vinnie & Spike[edit | edit source]
- Red bandana, fixed price which was meant to be 170 instead of 220.
- Loanshark, fixed that the 4th bubble was not affected by Yakoiza.
- Loanshark, fixed that it would decrease individual bubble damage.