Patch 3.5.1 (10 March 2017 Hotfix)
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed crash or disconnect from Galactron a while browsing custom games.
Deadlift[edit | edit source]
Deadlift is getting a couple of minor nerfs to address some early balance impressions we got from seeing him being played in the live game. He will receive further changes when we have more feedback from players.
- Iron Slam, reduced base damage of golden arm from 130 to 120.
- Protective Pose, cooldown increased from 12 to 13 seconds.
- Holotech Kickboxing Gloves, damage increase reduced from 14% to 12%.
- Holotech Kickboxing Gloves, price reduced from 185 to 175 solar per stage.
- Bovinian and Chicken Comic, slow reduced from 14% to 11% per stage.
- Fixed that Sweat-Wow-Band’s second stage would not show the correct value in the tooltip.
- Fixed that the Protective Pose shield would not receive damage from soaking up ally damage after Deadlift had teleported to base.
Max Focus[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Overdrive Gear would not decrease the cooldown of Slow-Mo Shot.
- Fixed that teleporting while in stealth would not break stealth.
- Fixed that Brutalities of the Kraken unveiled’s end projectile would not always trigger with the duration upgrade.
Swiggins[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that the Anchor Drop chain was able to stretch out of max range.
Ted McPain[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Grénaide pour Homme would cause the Stimpack cooldown to be longer.