In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Patch 4.1.1 (21 June 2017 Hotfix)
Matchmaking[edit | edit source]
- Decreased rating of players with less than 120 matches played to keep them from being matched with pro players too quickly. This rating reduction already existed before, so the only change is that this is increased from 60 to 120 matches now. This will decrease the rating of all players with less than 120 matches played right away.
- Improved matchmaker algorithm to better find the best possible matchups.
- Increased matchmaking round duration outside peak hours to improve matchmaking quality (this change was already put live on June 16).
- Fixed a bug that caused the matchmaker to sometimes forget what map you just played on. This fix slightly reduces the odds of playing the same map twice in a row in matchmade games.
- Fixed a bug that caused the matchmaker to sometimes forget who you just played against. This fix slightly reduces the odds of playing against the same opponents twice in a row in matchmade games.
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that new updates to the main game did not download if you had switched to the beta (this fix was already put live on June 15).
- Fixed that in the map used for the ‘try’ feature, blue ‘Nauts would teleport to their death.
- Fixed that the SlowWolf announcer and related achievement weren’t always granted.
- Added several missing translations in the What’s New screen and addressed several typos and other translation errors.
- The "switch to previous tab" button in the profile screen works again.
Ayla[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that turning off Rage by shooting Evil Eye wouldn't trigger Rage cooldown.
Deadlift[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that the Bullbarian skin had the wrong background colour in the store for a premium skin.
Dizzy[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that shop items weren’t locked according to character level. Now it's just as with all the other nauts.
- Purple Prince Lipstick upgrade, removed second % sign in second upgrade description.
- Fixed red teamcolour’s minimap icon having a broken outline.
- Fixed that Dizzy didn't show recommended items.