In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Patch 4.1 (14 June 2017)
- 1 NEW Naut: Dizzy
- 2 NEW premium skin: Kunoichi Dizzy
- 3 NEW premium skin: Bullbarian Deadlift
- 4 NEW: Mythical Mayhem Medals
- 5 General
- 6 Map editor
- 7 AI Station 205 map
- 8 Starstorm Station map
- 9 Ayla
- 10 Chucho Krokk
- 11 Clunk
- 12 Coco
- 13 Deadlift
- 14 Derpl
- 15 Genji
- 16 Gnaw
- 17 Ix
- 18 Jimmy and the LUX5000
- 19 Lonestar
- 20 Max Focus
- 21 Nibbs
- 22 Penny Fox
- 23 Raelynn
- 24 Rocco
- 25 Scoop
- 26 Sentry
- 27 Skølldir
- 28 Skree
- 29 Ted McPain
- 30 Vinnie & Spike
- 31 Voltar
- 32 Known issues
NEW Naut: Dizzy[edit | edit source]
Skills[edit | edit source]
Multi Dash: Save up to 3 dashes to unleash unto your enemies. Explosive Clone: Leave a water clone at your location that explodes and deals damage in an area. Bubble Shot: Fire a fast-moving bubble that deals damage.
Short backstory[edit | edit source]
Using her mastery in Aqua-fu, Dizzy fooled the Scarg prison guards with her water clones and escaped along with her team. After being separated, she went back to her home planet to revitalize her singing career. There she formed a girl band called “the Dizzies” together with her water clones and conquered the Universal Music Charts in no time. A popularity poll showed that one of her clones was more popular than her, causing her to go on a graffiti spraying rampage. After being calmed by her old friends, she joins them into joining the Awesomenauts!
NEW premium skin: Kunoichi Dizzy[edit | edit source]
When the Aqua-Fu calls, you answer. Nowadays the Aqua-Fu also tends to send a text message when it can't reach you by phone. When Dizzy got the text she set off on a pilgrimage to the Aqua-Fu home nebula: the Waxxon spiral. After years of training she had become Kunoichi Dizzy, Master of the Aqua-Fu. This is a paid DLC and comes with a fully customized voice set and a portrait!
NEW premium skin: Bullbarian Deadlift[edit | edit source]
Here rises the Bullbarian from his long slumber! Having dined on raw meat and spiced milk, he sets off into the wild yonder. Kings beg for his services, witches tremble in his wake and gladiators shake with fear as he approaches. Now, he finds himself with a stranger crew still as a band of Awesomenauts have plucked him from the mists of his bygone era. The times may be unfamiliar to him, but one thing is unchanged: in battle, the mightiest hoof still wins. This is a paid DLC and comes with a fully customized voice set and a portrait!
NEW: Mythical Mayhem Medals[edit | edit source]
Is winning 100 times with a single Naut not spectacular enough for you? Here’s a new challenge: win 250 times with one Naut to get the new Mythical Mayhem Medal!
General[edit | edit source]
- You can now try out skins in the armory
- Added sound to the Solar shower in the testmap (the map where you can try out Nauts).
- Tweaked when announcers will count down. For instance, it won’t count down in the test level in the armory anymore.
- Fixed that the “Wrecking Wilson’s Garden” achievement would unlock too fast.
- Invite suggestions will only show players who are in global chat. (This was previously also in update 4.0.6 but was temporarily removed again because it caused a crash. The crash has been fixed now.)
- Changed alignments of the tooltips in the shop so they fit on screen in 3-player splitscreen.
- Fixed several bugs related to when joysticks on controllers were only pushed slightly in a direction instead of all the way.
- Updated Raelynn’s medal art.
Map editor[edit | edit source]
- Added two new options to AffectAreas: switchToClass and switchToSkinIndex. These allow you to swap which character and skin the player uses. This can even be used to switch to characters that are normally not playable, like droids and creeps. Note that a player can only be switched to a class or skin he or she owns. When switching to a class you don’t own, nothing happens. When switching to a skin you don’t own while you do own the class, you instead switch to the default looks of that Naut.
AI Station 205 map[edit | edit source]
- Made it harder for Jungle Creeps to drop off the middle platform.
Starstorm Station map[edit | edit source]
- Improved AI node network to allow bots to find their way around this map better.
Ayla[edit | edit source]
Quality of life change and changing/buffing unpopular upgrades.
- Evil eye can now be shot when using rage. Rage will automatically turn off when using evil eye.
- Angry Drawings, reduced price from 250 to 220 solar per stage.
- Jail Food, increased damage over time from 105 to 135 per stage.
- Jail Food, reduced price from 215 to 200 solar per stage.
Chucho Krokk[edit | edit source]
- Trick-Up-Your-Sleeve upgrade, the mini-bomb now travels straight up instead of always to the left.
- Boom Gas upgrade, fixed an issue where the visual cooldown and actual cooldown would desync upon destruction of the bike.
Clunk[edit | edit source]
Slight movement speed increase to make it harder to punish him.
- Base movement speed increased by 8%.
Coco[edit | edit source]
Damage increased of slightly too weak upgrade.
- Superconductor, increased damage per homing particle from 13 to 15 damage per stage.
Deadlift[edit | edit source]
Self knockback removed to allow him to stay in fights after lunging.
- Power Lunge, removed self knockback on the impact.
- Power Lunge, increased consistency by increasing the collision size by 10% while flying.
- Power Lunge, now only ends on collision instead of stopping mid-way when flying for a long time.
- Rodeo-Red Lenses, fixed an issue where the Protective Pose shield would still explode when activating it directly after a Power Lunge.
- Removed unwanted frost visual effect from Deadlift’s Leap.
- Lightning-Start Protein Shake upgrade, fixed that the upgrade also added +10 damage.
Derpl[edit | edit source]
Long Cat, now also increases the speed of Cat shot.
- Long Cat, reduced range and speed increase from 33% to 28% per stage.
Genji[edit | edit source]
Power reduced as he was quite strong. Problematic upgrade replaced.
- Butterfly Shot, base damage reduced from 70 to 65 damage.
- Monarch Blessing, base duration reduced from 3 to 2.5 seconds.
- Spiritual Cooking, changed to a 1 second duration increase.
- Spiritual Cooking, price reduced from 195 to 155 solar.
Gnaw[edit | edit source]
Reduced potency of a strong upgrade.
- Overcharged Metabolism, amplified damage duration reduced from 4 to 3 seconds.
Ix[edit | edit source]
Reduction of potential survivability.
- Crystal Crunch, reduced healing per target from 8 to 6 health per stage.
Jimmy and the LUX5000[edit | edit source]
- Rocket Barrage, fixed that the last rocket tracer would come out of the wrong spot while attacking.
Lonestar[edit | edit source]
Increased damage of some weaker upgrades.
- Missile, increased damage from 100 to 125.
- Another Missile, increased damage from 100 to 125.
Max Focus[edit | edit source]
Droid damage reduction both for consistency and reducing pushing power.
- Brutalities of the Kraken unveiled!, the last projectile now deals 50% less damage VS droids like the rest of Scene Illumination.
Nibbs[edit | edit source]
A bunch of price reductions to help her early game.
- Eternal Flame, price reduced from 200 to 180 solar per stage.
- Autographed picture of Voran, price reduced from 180 to 160 solar per stage.
- Misery Tarot Cards, price reduced from 170 to 160 solar per stage.
- Blue&Orange Berries, price reduced from 185 to 165 solar.
Penny Fox[edit | edit source]
Reduction of pushing power and auto-charge makes her a bit easier to play.
- Cookie Monster Badge, the increased damage now only applies against nauts.
Raelynn[edit | edit source]
Reduction of stalling potential.
- Timerift, increased cooldown from 9 to 11 seconds.
- Laserpointer, now only applies blind on hit.
Rocco[edit | edit source]
Increase of pushing power.
- Rapid Arrows, added a small area of effect on hit (does not apply to SWCA Coin split arrows).
Scoop[edit | edit source]
Increase in potency of some weaker upgrades.
- Banner of the Triple Scoop, increase dps from 40 to 50 per stage.
- Spoonman, increased damage when allies are near from 6% to 8% per stage.
Sentry[edit | edit source]
Reducing hitbox size as it turned out to be too large and changing a frustrating upgrade.
- Teleport Beacon, reduced teleportation pulse size by 20%.
- Glass Case of Emotion, changed to a 5 second cooldown reduction.
- Glass Case of Emotion, increased price from 115 to to 145 solar.
Skølldir[edit | edit source]
Making it a bit easier to land the 3rd punch.
- 3rd punch will no longer collide with the ceiling.
Skree[edit | edit source]
Reducing strength in teamfights with this upgrade.
- Ceremonial Mask upgrade, increased proc cooldown from 2s to 2.5s.
Ted McPain[edit | edit source]
Making stun-pack a bit trickier to apply to compensate for its strength.
- Grénaide pour homme upgrade, reduced stun area size by 25%.
- Armpit Shaving Cream upgrade, fixed that the shield would sometimes not trigger with Stimpack.
- Added a voiceline when Scourge Captain McPain meets a fellow Scourge Captain.
Vinnie & Spike[edit | edit source]
Reducing potency of a strong upgrade.
- Antique Machinegun, reduced silence duration from 1.5 to 1.2 seconds.
Voltar[edit | edit source]
Making knockback drone a bit trickier to apply to compensate for its strength.
- Cortex Tank, knockback size reduced by 25%.
- Cortex Tank, made the knockback visual faster.
Known issues[edit | edit source]
- There’s a bug that causes all Dizzy items to be unlocked in-game regardless of character level. So a level 0 Dizzy has all shop items available instead of only the first 3 of each row.