In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Patch 4.2.1 (14 July 2017 Hotfix)
General[edit | edit source]
- Using a controller no longer results in selecting five different buttons in the dropdown from the main menu screen.
- Fixed that you couldn’t select the announcer dropdown in the in-game pause screen with a controller.
Skølldir[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that 3rd punch was unable to damage structures.
Smiles[edit | edit source]
Released in too strong state, some toning down of his problematic Trapper’s Hook skill
- Fixed the levelling unlock order for Piggybank and Barrier magazine upgrades.
- Trapper’s Hook, range reduced by 20%.
- Trapper’s Hook, reel in time increased from 0.7s to 2s, now scales with Bush Telly.
- Trapper’s Hook, projectile speed reduced by 20%.
- Trapper’s Hook, minimum rope length increased by 25%.
- Trapper’s Hook, will no longer pull a Nibbs performing fire breath.
- Electric Magnetic Winch upgrade, range increase reduced from 25% to 20%.
- Sandworm Tail upgrade, bonus damage reduced from 50% to 40%.
Genji[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Stormdrum would always show a healing effect, even without buying Caterpillar King statue.
- Fixed that the butterfly shot would not return after buying the Wool Shawl and Glow Bracelets upgrades.
- Fixed that the cocoon would immediately kill an enemy droid when The last pieridae transformae upgrade was bought