In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Patch 4.3.2 (6 September 2017 Hotfix)
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that in-game chat would go (and stay) out of bounds when typing long messages
Commander Rocket[edit | edit source]
- Added an indicator light for Commander Cook-it’s rocket launcher and indicator sounds
- Tweaked character select image sizes for both Commander Rocket and Commander Cook-it
- Reduced width of commander Rocket’s aim arc for his laser trap ability.
Last hotfix came closer, but Rocket still is very strong.
- Laser trap, duration reduced from 6 to 4 seconds.
- Laser trap, removed collision during setup.
- Rocket launch, can now be reflected.
- Rocket launch, the self-knockback is no longer affected by Baby Kuri Mammoth.
- Box of Cirean cigars, damage reduced from 75 to 60.
- Liquid MRE, price increased from 220 to 280.
- Space Air Max, speed increased reduced from 11% to 10%.
Genji[edit | edit source]
- The last pieridae transformae, fixed an issue where an enemy droid would die immediately when hit by a Cocoon.
Ix[edit | edit source]
Ix has been too good of a brawler for a while.
- Psionic bond, impact damage reduced from 180 to 160.
- Prismatic moonstone dust, damage over time reduced from 110 to 90.
- Shredded Mining permit, damage amplification reduced from 15% to 12%.
Smiles[edit | edit source]
The laughing croc is also still a bit overbearing, mostly due to his frequent tail whips.
- Tail Whip, cooldown increased from 6.5 to 7.5 seconds
- Wooly Geurt, cooldown reduction reduced from 1 to 0.8 seconds.
- Rodent Smoker, heal per stage reduced from 135 to 105.
- Bush Telly, duration increase reduced from 50% to 30%.