In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Patch 4.4.2 (17 October 2017 Hotfix)
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that 2 missions would be granted after a day rather than 1
- Fixed a crash that occurred when quitting the game
- Fixed incorrect display of ‘M_PartySlot_DownloadingMods’ when locked out of matchmaking
- Unlocked Raelynn for recruits who didn’t unlock her when they were first recruited
- Added some UI elements and effects to Daily Mission UI to better clarify that only 1 Daily Mission will appear per day.
- Fixed that the brawl timer tooltip that appears when hovering over the Brawl button in the Play menu sometimes showed incorrect brawl ETA.
- Fixed that quitting the game sometimes took very long
- Fixed that it was possible to play with other nauts than Rocco in the Tip Top Brawl, and prevented the same from happening in similar Brawls.
- Fixed that players could make custom changes to Brawls
Commander Rocket[edit | edit source]
- Box of cirean cigars, fixed that the second stage did nothing.
Derpl[edit | edit source]
- Derpl should no longer fire his Nuke from his feet.
- Nuke, fixed an issue where it was possible to desync the charging and firing of the Nuke.
- Tweaked Derpl’s visual indicator to show the area in which Derpl’s nuke deals damage.
- Deployment Pads, fixed that the knockback pulse sometimes wouldn't trigger.
Genji[edit | edit source]
- Gettin’ Out of Da Hood, no longer applies to allied droids.
- Spiritual Cooking, no longer applies to allied droids.
- The last pieridae transformae, fixed that it didn’t kill enemy droids when playing as team blue.
- The last pieridae transformae, fixed that the gold from the killed droid wouldn’t fly to Genji.
- The last pieridae transformae, fixed that a droid would spawn and despawn whenever a floor or ceiling was hit by cocoon.
Ix[edit | edit source]
- Overexposed nature photo, fixed that the upgrade would still extend the duration bar shown during bond.
Jimmy and the LUX5000[edit | edit source]
- Micey the Mech-pilot, fixed that the knockback pulse wouldn't trigger correctly when the skill isn't cancelled.
Max Focus[edit | edit source]
- Galactic police scanner, fixed that it didn’t stack correctly with Incriminating dirt and Addresses of the Stars!
Nibbs[edit | edit source]
- Orb of Omicron, fixed that the orb sometimes wouldn't spawn.
Penny Fox[edit | edit source]
- Tweaked Penny Fox’s visual indicator to show the area and trajectory in which Pulse deals damage.
Professor Yoolip[edit | edit source]
- Badly washed lab coat, fixed that the cooldown effect was also triggered by hitting turrets.
- Laboratory Centrifuge, affected droids now drop healthpacks again.
Raelynn[edit | edit source]
- Fixed that Soulhuntress’ Raelynn’s trail would show up when invisible.
Sentry[edit | edit source]
- Circuits of Time, fixed that the upgrade wouldn't create a clone.
Skree[edit | edit source]
- Steeldrum, fixed tooltip stat.
Skølldir[edit | edit source]
- Bash with Fistbump upgrade can now deflect projectiles again.
Ted McPain[edit | edit source]
- Shotgun, fixed that it was possible to shoot at the same time as activating stimpack. This resulted in a shotgun blast from Ted’s feet.
- Angel wing toilet paper, fixed that activating stimpack and teleporting at the same time while in possession of this upgrade would keep your shotgun filled up during the stimpack’s effect.
Vinnie & Spike[edit | edit source]
- Tweaked Vinnie & Spike’s visual indicator to show the area in which Spike Dive deals damage.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- Purchasing Dead Seahorse Head causes the skill visualization of Spike Dive to remain fixed in the level until cast again or casting Smoke Screen.
- Not all skill visualizations accurately predict the range of an ability when targetting behind you.