Patch 4.5.2 (18th December 2017 Hotfix)
Genji[edit | edit source]
- Storm drum, fixed that second stage was still priced at 160 solar.
Ix[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where Psionic Bond could be shot twice before cooldown.
- Fixed Psionic Bond skill aiming visuals didn’t line up with the actual skill.
Max Focus[edit | edit source]
- Brutalities of the Kraken unveiled!, fixed that if this upgrade was bought in combination with Intergalactic Police's Dirty secret!, one of the two stronger bullets at the end of the skill would be delayed.
Professor Yoolip[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where Gripping Gaze could be shot twice before cooldown.
Qi’Tara[edit | edit source]
- Qi’Tara now has a set of recommended items.
- Chakram shift, fixed that it was possible to desync the cooldowns of different aspects of the skill, breaking it in a variety of ways.
- Chakram shift, the cooldown which locks Qi’Tara out of shifting now only affects the shift backwards.
- Portuguese Warblade, extra stage added, direct backstab damage increased from 16% to 40% per stage, improved tooltip to better communicate its usage.