In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Portraits are the avatars for your Awesomenauts profile. Every player start with a few of them available, but can acquire more by either playing the game and unlocking its contents, purchasing skins with real money (which all come with a portrait) or by purchasing them with Awesomepoints.
In the profile picture menu, portraits are separated in two categories: Unlockable and Purchaseable.
List of unlockable portraits[edit | edit source]
These are unlocked upon atteining certain in-game requirements or by purchasing skins
- Droids portaits - Unlocked from the start.
- Awesomenaut portaits - Unlocked upon reaching level 4 with the corresponding Awesomenaut.
- Skin portaits - Unlocked upon purchasing the corresponding skin.
- Legendary Blabl Zork - Unlocked for players who owned Awesomenauts before it went free to play.
- Recruitment Master - Unlocked upon recruiting 10 new players and have all of them reach profile level 8.
List of purchaseable portraits[edit | edit source]
These profiles can be purchased with Awesomepoints
500 portaits[edit | edit source]
- Zippy Starburst
- Eye of Coba
1,000 portraits[edit | edit source]
- Surprised Chicken
- Evil Yuri
- Angry Lonestar
- Triple Scoople
1,500 portaits[edit | edit source]
- Champion Swiggins
- Gamer Gnaw
- Beat'n Clunk
2,500 portaits[edit | edit source]
- Pixel Lonestar
- Clever Girl
- Los Hermanos Gnariachi, Olé!
- Fire Commander
- Love Commander
- Ice Commander
- Hairy King
- Little Johnny
- Katy Kork
- Rob Bourgogne
- Don Steward
5,000 portaits[edit | edit source]
- Borble Birk
- Hawk Bomb
10,000 portaits[edit | edit source]
- The Collection
20,000 portraits[edit | edit source]
- Golden Ones
- Team Power