Raelynn is set up to not necessarily charge at turrets. If you are the type of person who can't help running at a turret then this build is for you.
Recommended Loadout[edit | edit source]
- Iron Rifle: This is always good to have so that you can finish off any foes scrambling back to their base with low health.
- Casettedeck Magazine: This makes it so that you can get more shots off at the pesky droids preventing you from attacking the turret.
- Laserpointer: This allows you to get a small advantage for a quick get away in case that turret takes more health than you feel comfortable with enemies coming towards you. Blind then run!
- T-800 Dome: This is the key to this build. With it you don't have to wait for your droids to catch up with you because you have your own mobile one.
- HC-Bomb: This upgrade will give you extra damage boostfor when you are trying to grind that turret down as much as possible.
- Nuclear Warhead: Enemy droids preventing yours from attacking the turret? This will help to keep them at bay.
- Unknown Alien Hand: This allows you to attack the enemy while still hitting the turret.
- Receding Ponytail: Adds more damage to ensure that the turret is going to come down.
- Skull Bracelet: This combines with the other damage boost to max out damage against the turret
- Power Pills Turbo: This upgrade will allow you to take more hits and give you a better chance at making it back alive.
- Denny's Boots: The spped boost really helps getting to and from the turrets without a lot of unwanted attention.
- Solar Tree: The solar tree is a must have since there are no other upgrades in this build that could give you the solar necessary to upgrade
Purchase Order[edit | edit source]
This is the recommended order although it depends on how the game is playing out for what would be the best option.
- Solar tree
- T-800 1/2
- Power Pills Turbo 1/3
- Denny's Boots
- Nuclear Warhead 1/3
- Power Pills Turbo 2/3
- T-800 2/2
- Unknown Alien Hand
- Power Pills Turbo 3/3
- Casettedeck Magazine 1/2
- Nuclear Warhead 2/3
- Iron Rifle
- Skull bracelet 1/2
- Receding Ponytail
- Nuclaer Warhead 3/3
- Skull Bracelet 2/2
Play Style and Tips[edit | edit source]
- Use your teammates. If there is an enemy, lay down your timerift so that your teammates can all get together to attack.
- When an enemy is in your timerift be patient to snipe. This will knock them out of your timerift.
- If an enemy gets in front of your timerift try using the snipe's knockback to knock them into the timerift again.
- Running away is always an option. Ignore the enemy taunts and get out of there if you health is low!
- If an enemy is within your turret's range, trap them in a timerift to do massive damage.
- When attacking a turret always make sure to leave before the enemy has a chance to get over and block your escape.