Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Reflection is a mechanic which causes enemy projectiles to reflect back at the attacker. Deflection, on the other hand, destroys the projectile altogether, preventing any damage it would have caused.
Reflection/Deflection Abilities and Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Reflectable/Deflectable attacks and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Ayla[edit | edit source]
- Evil Eye (Will do base damage when reflected)
Clunk[edit | edit source]
Coco[edit | edit source]
Note: Due to a bug, Ball Lightning cannot be reflected in the current patch 4.7.1.
Derpl[edit | edit source]
Genji[edit | edit source]
- Butterfly Shot (Including Storm Drum)
- The Last Pieridae Transformae (Hummingbird Droid shots only)
Gnaw[edit | edit source]
- Grow Weedling (Shots only)
Rocco[edit | edit source]
Scoop[edit | edit source]
- Photon Mine Launcher (While still in movement only)
- Suicide Drones (Shots, projectile only whilst suiciding)
Others[edit | edit source]
The following units can have their attacks deflected/reflected:
- Solar Boss
- Hummingbird Droid
- Super Droid