Snork Gunk/Tips & Tactics
Playing As:[edit | edit source]
- Sticky Snail affects all enemies around the impact area, so aiming slightly downwards can be helpful: if you miss your intended target, you will hit the terrain below it and still apply the effect.
- Although Shell Bombs can be used to destroy droids, it's usually better to try and land them on enemy Awesomenauts. Consider landing all the shells in the same target: the sheer amount of damage will likely kill them or cause enough damage to force them to retreat.
- Conch Dunk is able to hits enemies directly above Snork, so keep that in mind when attacking them.
- Don't mindlessly use Sticky Snail every time it's off cooldown. That can easily get you killed. Wait for your enemies to use their abilities so that they are on cooldown and strike when the time is right.
- Consider picking Nasty Sweat Band and/or Tear Gas for an immediate, reliable increase in overall damage.
- If using Participation Trophy try to hit as many targets as possible at once, including droids. The lifesteal effect increases per targets hit.
- Any combination of Broken Speed Limiter, Red Card Collection and Season Tickets '35 can substantially increase your crowd controlling cababilities.
- If you're having trouble landing Shell Bombs on your enemies, consider Space Air Max, Salt Line Bag and/or Official Conchball.
- Snail Slime Container and Brainslug Helm are good upgrades if you feel like you need more survivability.
- Pick Walkie Talkie if your allies have lots of crowd control and coordinate with them.
Playing With:[edit | edit source]
- Follow up on the crowd control provided by Sticky Snail with damaging abilities of your own.
- Snork can always benefit from abilities and upgrades that benefit his movement speed, as he needs to stick to his enemies.
Playing Against:[edit | edit source]
- Most of Snork's damage comes from his Shell Bombs approach him when it's on cooldown or silence him.
- Consider saving your abilities for when Snork approaches you with Sticky Snail
- Alternatively, be very careful if you're low on health, as Snork can quickly and suddenly close the gap between you and him.
- Snork's Conch Dunk can only hit one target at a time, so if you can reliably push, try to apply pressure to him.
- Despite being labelled as a harasser, Snork doesn't have much range outside of Sticky Snail. Other harrassing abilities such as Snipe, Ball Lightning and Rocket Launch can outrange him.
- If you must engage Snork at close range, consider getting so close to him that his Shell Bombs overshoot you, but be wary, as he might have purchased Cockle Multiball.