By holding the Teleport button anywhere (Bound to F/Shift by default) for 3 seconds, the player's Awesomenaut will be teleported back to the Shop, where they can heal and buy Upgrades. The Awesomenaut cannot use any abilities while charging the teleport. Taking any kind of damage will interrupt the teleport charge-up animation, including Damage Over Time effects, which will essentially stop the player from teleporting for their entire duration.
Tips & Tactics[edit | edit source]
- Admiral Swiggins, Skree and Voltar the Omniscient can teleport while using their hovering abilities, although this will lower momentum.
- Since it is possible to teleport anywhere, using the teleportation ability even in the face of danger can save the player from certain death.
'nauts and skins featuring teleporting animations[edit | edit source]
- Sentry X-58 will collapse in a more compact form while surveying his surroundings.
- Scoop will heroically raise his sword to the sky.
- Bravely Scoop will open an options menu and select "Teleport".
- Battle Nibbs's He-Zurian will raise his sword.
- Yoolip will open his third eye and shut his others.
- 8-Bit Yoolip will show an hourglass or a battery on his screen (depending on which team he's on).
- Chucho Krokk and Lonestar will twirl their guns.
- The Loninator will raise his machine gun arm.
- Sir Jimmy Lionheart will open his face mask.
- Skree will point his staff upwards.
- Ix will meditate.
- Clunk's nuclear reactor will open up.
- Creeper Clunk's TNT flies into the air.
- Max Focus will hold a microphone out.
- Deadlift strikes a pose.
- Dizzy folds her arms.
- Smiles smiles.
- Commander Rocket closes the hatch on his rocket launcher and salutes.
These are purely cosmetic and to not alter their hitboxes in any way.