Click here to return to the map editor's object list
For general attributes click here
If you don't know what is a turret, click here.
|team||Which team the turret belongs to||TEAM_ONE, TEAM_ZERO, TEAM_NONE||Text|
|collision offset||Moves the collision of the turret||Offset ([ x ] [ y ])|
|useDefaultAwarenessAreas||Uncheck this if you want to edit the to attributes below. You shouldn't have to change it.||Yes / No|
|awarenessOffset||Used by bots to see if someone is near a turret||Offset ([ x ] [ y ])|
|awarenessArea||Used by bots to see if someone is near a turret||Size ([ width ] [ height ])|
|turretTypeIndex||The type of the turret, see below||Text|
|turretOrientation||Used by bot to determine where the turret is located||Text|
|ignoreCollisionOfType||No description yet||Text|
|influenceOnDeath||The name to influence when the turret is down (this is the same as creating a button that is pressed only when the turret is down)||Text|
|enterableByOwnTeam||When enabled the turret will be enterable by team it’s assigned to||Yes / No|
|enterableByOtherTeams||When enabled the turret will be enterable by the teams that aren’t from the assigned team. This makes the turret invincible||Yes / No|
|removeGameFromMatchmakingIfHealthIsLow||This option has no use in the level editor||Yes / No|
|enemyCanReachBaseIfDestroyed||Tick this case if the enemy can reach the base when the turret is destroyed. Used by bots||Yes / No|
|xpRewardWhenDestroyed||The amount of experience to give when the turret is destroyed||Number|
turret Type index[edit | edit source]
The following ID values will give the following stats to your turrets:
|ID||Graphic Size||Solar Reward||Health||Pod Graphics Size||Shoot Type||Range||Min. Delay||Uses ingame|
|3||0.9||40 (30)||7650||0.8||TurretShotGatlingNormal||0.62||10||Most maps' front turrets, AI Station 404 bottom lane rear turrets.|
|4||0.9||40 (30)||11900||0.8||TurretShotGatlingNormal||0.62||10||Most maps' back turrets, AI Station 404 front turret.|
- (between "Your turret is under attack!" messages)
- Deals no damage
- Deals 40 damage, at an attack speed of 400 (6 and 2/3 times per second, 20 times every 3 seconds), for 266.67 dps
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- You can't change the turret range or make it shots on invisible character
- You can see the awarenessArea by opening the AI editor and pressing the "Show/Hide Turret area" buttons
- When changing the collision offset, keep in mind that the turret must be able to hit the user to be damaged
- All turrets have a graphic switch delay (upon being destroyed) of 0.2s.
- All turrets have the turretCollapse sound effect upon death, with the exceptions of 8, 9 & 10, which have no sound effects, and 5 & 6, which have the baseCollapse sound effect.
- All turrets have a y-offset of -0.17 for their graphics, with the exception of turret 10 which has no offset.
- All turrets have an Awareness Area of (1, 1) with an offset of (0, 0) [x, y], excluding turrets 3 and 4, which have an area of (0.5, 0.5) and offset of (0.2, 0).
- Most turrets have regular turret shields, excluding turrets 0, 2, 5, 6, 8 & 9, which have none.
- Most turrets have a rotation speed of 1800, excluding turrets 6, 8 & 9, and 10, which have speeds of 180, 0 and 100, respectively