Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Twister Tweeters ||180|
Upon wearing off, the tornado effect will explode and deal damage to all nearby enemies.
Gives that extra boost for those small amphibious earholes.
|End Damage||135 (211.95)||270 (423.9)|
Description[edit | edit source]
At the end of the Tornado, an Area of Effect explosion occurs that deals 135 damage per stage, up to a maximum of 270 damage. This damage scales with team levels. The effect activates even if the tornado is interrupted before finishing. This explosion also deals damage to Turrets, albeit halved.
In-Game Look[edit | edit source]
Tips & Tactics[edit | edit source]
- This upgrade works well with Turbo Tape, since it makes it easier to land the explosion.
- Furthermore, with both stages of Turbo Tape, this upgrade can be used as a good initiation tool against most characters due to your high speed.
- Since the explosion has AoE, the target can take damage at a longer range than base tornado.
- Staying close to enemy Awesomenauts that can prematurely end your Tornado (such Genji) is a good tactic, as they will take full damage from close-range interruptions.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- With the Grandmaster Splash skin, the visual effect of the explosion is changed to a water ring.